Email Newsletter &
Email Marketing Tips
- Writing Content for the Long Haul
- Email Marketing Done Right
- The New MNB live on May 1st
- A Strange Email Marketing Dream
- New Interface Update
- New MNB User Interface
- Get a Gimmick Part 1: Be You
- 3 Ways we make social-email integration easier
- Let Somebody Win: Boosting Audience Engagement with Contests
- Rule One of Email Marketing: Keep Your Nose Clean
Over the weekend, we added a few enhancements and fixes to the Genie. We’re constantly trying to make it easier, faster, and simply better. This last round of changes (detailed below) also adds an entirely new feature:
1. Paste as plain text [new]
This new feature allows you to copy content from any location and paste as plain text (un-formatted and non-garbled). To use this feature, click on the new icon in the Genie toolbar - top right-most icon - then simply copy and paste the content into articles.
2. File upload system [revised]
Our newly revised file upload system simplifies the entire adding media process. No more flip-flopping back and forth between versions and types based on browsers; the new system is completely universal and works like a wonder.
3. Spellchecker enhancements
Couple changes to the spellchecker that should make it more useful. In order to use the spellchecker, you do have to click on the icon (from the toolbar) in each article. Once enabled within the article, misspelled words will underline in red.
4. Improved article styling
We’ve resolved some issues related to linked articles that caused the custom styles to be ignored. You now have even more flexibility in styling every individual element within your newsletter - have fun!
5. Speed boost
The latest and greatest jQuery features and functions have been rolled into Genie and users may notice some performance gains in speed and stability.