Email Newsletter &
Email Marketing Tips
- Writing Content for the Long Haul
- Email Marketing Done Right
- The New MNB live on May 1st
- A Strange Email Marketing Dream
- New Interface Update
- New MNB User Interface
- Get a Gimmick Part 1: Be You
- 3 Ways we make social-email integration easier
- Let Somebody Win: Boosting Audience Engagement with Contests
- Rule One of Email Marketing: Keep Your Nose Clean
A couple weeks ago we terminated the previous preview system because people were taking advantage of the free limitless emails that could be sent with just a few extra clicks.
We’re launching a new system on Saturday that maintains the flexibility you (our customer) would like, and provides limitations and constraints that won’t negatively affect us as an email marketing service provider.
Any free trial account will only be able to send previews to the contact email within the account. To see that email address:
- Log in to your account
- Click on Settings in the top-right corner
- Click on Member Profile
- Scroll down to Account Contact and note the Email Address field
All other accounts will be able to send to a variety of email addresses based on the following rules:
- Email addresses must exist in a subscriber category
- All previews will count against sending quota
Implications of These Changes
First, the easiest way to adjust to the new policy is to create a new subscriber group called “Previews,” and add any preview email address you may use into that subscriber group.
Second, if you have an Unlimited plan, each preview email address will count against your subscriber count quota (which should be negligible). If you have Standard, Pay As You Go, or Bulk, each individual send will count against your quota as an email being sent.
Thank you for your continued support and please let us know how else we can provide superior email marketing services.
GM @ MNB