Get the Right Start with MNB Webinars
- Free interactive instruction
- Ask questions in real-time
- Pass the learning curve quickly
- Stay up to date on new features
- Get tips and tricks from the pros
UPCOMING LIVE WEBINARS
RECORDED AND EDITED WEBINARS
Getting Started with MNB
Covers navigating the website, creating a newsletter with Genie, adding subscribers, sending a newsletter, and checking your reports (30min).
Making Reports Work for You
How to interpret your email campaign reports, analyze trends, and improve your future newsletter campaigns (15min).
Managing Your Contact Lists
Covers uploading contacts, acquiring new contacts through a sign-up box, and how to attract new subscribers (10min).
Do I need a GoToWebinar account to attend a webinar?
No, you do not need a GoToWebinar account to attend a GoToWebinar session. You attend as a guest of the webinar organizer, and there is no obligation to buy or sign up for a free trial.
What are the system requirements for attending a webinar on a PC?
- Windows® 7, Vista, XP or 2003 Server
- Cable modem, DSL or better Internet connection
- Minimum of Pentium® class 1GHz CPU with 512 MB of RAM (recommended) (2 GB of RAM for Windows® Vista)
What are the system requirements for attending a webinar on a Mac®
- Mac OS® X 10.4.11 – Tiger® or newer
- PowerPC G4/G5 or Intel processor (512 MB of RAM or better recommended)
- Cable modem, DSL, or better Internet connection
Can I view presentations in full-screen format?
Yes. On the top of the Attendee Control Panel, click the View Menu button and select the Full Screen option. Or, on the Attendee Grab Tab on the side of the Control Panel you can click the View button to toggle between Full Screen and Window viewing.
Is the GoToWebinar software connection secure?
Yes, your online webinar session is completely private and secure. featuring an end-to-end Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) and 128-bit Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) encryption. No unencrypted information is ever stored on our system.
How does GoToWebinar work with firewalls?
GoToWebinar uses HTTP outbound connections to transparently enable screen-sharing sessions even with corporate firewalls in place. In most cases, organizers and attendees can connect to Citrix Online's servers without re-configuring firewall settings.