MyNewsletterBuilder supports ONLY permission-based email marketing practices. By creating an
account and agreeing to our Terms of Service
you also agree to abide by this policy.
Spam is unsolicited email
The CAN-SPAM Act
is a good measure to help reduce spam. We have some additional guidelines to help us help you
in following permission-based practices.
What email addresses are OK to send to?
You can use MyNewsletterBuilder to send email to most anyone from which you have clearly obtained permission from.
What email addresses ARE NOT OK to send to?
You agree not to import or send to any addresses that:
- You have not received explicit permission to contact regarding the topic of any message you send.
- You bought, loaned, rented or in any way acquired from a third party. Permission is non-transferable.
- You scraped or copied from the web. Publishing an email address is not permission.
- You have not contacted recently - in the last two years or so. Permission does not age well.
Spam hurts everybody. Emails to people who aren't interested are ineffective and reflect poorly on your business.
We know when you don't have permission
There are many ways we can tell if you don't have permission to send mail to a list:
- A human reviews large lists that come from new users.
- We monitor our sending reputation, blacklist status and abuse desk 24/7/365. Our automated systems alert us
immediately to potential problems with our deliverability. We know who is causing a problem.
- Our system is tightly integrated with the abuse reporting systems for major ISPs
(Hotmail, Yahoo, AOL, for example). They tell us when one of your recipients clicks the "Report Spam" button.
- We track everything about a mailing. Disproportionate bounce rates and complaint rates
greater than 0.2% (that's 20 complaints in 10,000 recipients) get our attention.
We don't want anyone to receive emails that they don't want to receive. Every message sent through MyNewsletterBuilder contains:
- The senders name and physical address.
- A one-click unsubscribe link. If an address unsubscribes they can never be added to a mailing list again.
- A "Report Abuse" link. This will unsubscribe the recipient and notify us immediately.
Think you've been spammed?
Use the "Report Abuse" link at the bottom of the email. We'll take care of the rest. If you'd rather,
regarding any unsolicited messages and provide any other information that you believe may help us in our investigation. Please
be sure to include the full message headers.