24 SPECIAL REPORTS
Special reports by Chick Moorman and Thomas Haller consist of practical advice that you can put to use immediately with your family. Each report deals with a specific parenting concern such as ending morning madness, eliminating whining, etc. Each report offers step-by-step advice to help you handle a typical parenting problem.
Consisting of important how to's, helpful do’s and don’ts, timely lists of ideas, and valuable steps to parenting success, these Special Reports will help you become the skilled and loving parent you always wanted to be. Each report sells for $4.00. When you order Parent Talk Essentials with this Pre-publication offer, these 24 Special Reports come to you FREE.
1. Banishing Bedtime Blues Tips for getting your child to go to bed at night without a struggle.
2. Creating a Blended Family: The Do’s and Don’ts Ideas to help you create a harmonious and nurturing blended family.
3. Dealing with Lying: The Do’s and Don’ts Ways to help your children develop truth telling as a virtue.
4. Discipline That Builds Healthy Self-Esteem How to raise responsible children without using discipline techniques that reduce a child’s self-esteem.
5. Effective Discipline: The Nine Myths Help in sorting through the most often believed discipline myths so you can strengthen your own personal parenting style.
6. Ending Morning Madness: Tips for Getting Children Ready in the Morning Create peaceful, relaxed mornings with these parenting strategies
7. Explaining World Tragedy to Children Learn what to say and do when your child sees TV images of destruction and human tragedy resulting from a natural disaster.
8. First Overnight Stay: Getting Your Child Ready How to create an overnight experience for your child that will be fun and comfortable for him or her and reassuring for your family.
9. Five Best/Worst Things You Can Say to Your Children About War and Terrorism War and terrorism dominate most newscasts. Tips on what and what not to say to help you children cope with these stressful topics.
10. Grace-Full Parenting Twelve important strategies for infusing grace into your parenting style.
11. Guilt Tripping Refuse to be a parent who causes children to feel shame and guilt for their actions. Learn how to communicate honestly without sneaking shame into the equation.
12. How to Invest in Your Children This Summer Learn the importance of investing in your children by investing in experiences, not in things.
13. Make Yourself Dispensable Ten ways to make yourself dispensable in your child’s life, each of which will help you move closer to your goal to raising an independent, autonomous, fully-functioning young adult.
14. Parenting Commitment Quiz: How Committed Are You to Raising Caring, Confident, Responsible Children? Are you a committed parent? Do you place family first? Is your success at home as important as the success you achieve in other areas of your life? Find out here.
15. Playing the Sporting Game Regardless of the sport, if you want to show support for your child while encouraging and teaching good sportsmanship, the guidelines remain the same.
16. Reducing Aggression in Your Child: Four Steps You Can Take Now How to deal with a child who exhibits aggressive behavior at home or school.
17. Role Modeling Quiz: How to Tell If You’re a Great Role Model for Your Child Take this quiz to find out what kind of role model you are for your children.
18. Six Questions to Ask Your Child’s Teacher at Conference Time Questions that send a strong message to your child’s teacher that you’re serious about raising a responsible, caring, confident child with a well-rounded academic experience.
19. Spoiling Children: The Seven Myths Learn whether you’re buying into any of these common myths about spoiling children.
20. Talking to Children about a Parent in the War Zone Do’s and don’ts for helping children deal with the emotional stress of having a parent in the war zone.
21. Tattle Tales Tips for dealing with tattling. Helping children distinguish the difference between tattling and reporting.
22. The Ten Worst Things to Say to Your Child Words can empower and words can wound. Check out what effect your words are having on your children.
23. Toilet Teaching: The True/False Quiz See how you fare in the toilet teaching of your child with this quick true/false quiz.
24. Winning the Whining War Guidelines for how to stop whining about your whining child and take effective action.
Yes, you get all 24 Special Reports FREE when you order Parent Talk Essentials.
And that’s not all!