M.O.M. Opens 401 E. 84th St. lower level NYC
ONLY 79 TICKETS LEFT FOR GALA OPENING EVENT 9/16. BUY YOURS NOW!
Buy Tix All proceeds support M.O.M. Minimum Purchase $150 per ticket.
Mon. Aug. 15th is moving day! Join us for painting party Wed- Sat. Aug. 17-20. 1-6PM. We provide paint & brush. Welcome helpers. Just call first: 207.504.3001
M.O.M. opens with a robust schedule of events:
- Sept. 1st - M.O.M opens with The Museum of Motherhood's Pop-Up Exhibit ‘Mother The Job’, view synopsis, Jennifer Covella 11 reading from Frittabello, inspired gifts for baby's 1st year. Also, that weekend, Aqua Cherry, unplugged.
- Sept. 5th - BOLD Action 5th anniversary celebration & theatrical presentation. Purchase Tix Online.
- Sept. 16th - Gala Opening Party, champagne, Cabot Cheese & Chocolate celebration and special performances by Guerilla Girls, Anna Fishbeyn (Sex In Mommyville) and Bianchi Musica, hosted by Alyson Palmer + Silent Auction. ONLY 79 tickets left. Purchase your ticket to support MOM today. Find Your M Spot Events happen throughout that weekend. Angel Baby Concert, poster making & even a parade. Purchase Gala Tix
- Ongoing - Daily programming for adults, children and the entire family. Moey's Music Party, Sept. 11th at 11AM, Find out more. Sex In Mommyville 3rd Sat. each month. Say It With Clay workshop for the whole family. Sat. 9/24 daytime. Mom Egg Poetry Reading 7PM. Sign up for programs by writing MOMmuseum@gmail.comlCalendarlProgram Overview
- Do YOU have a PRODUCT, SERVICE or PERFORMANCE to share? We are finalizing our schedule now. Please contact us.
Announcing partnership YWCA & M.O.M
Contact: Suzanne Dawson
MamaBlogger365 - Daily Initiative. Contribute words and find out more here
We are the first and only facility of its kind. The Museum Of Motherhood serves as a valuable resource for everyone including those who wish to honor mother-work and those who wish to study the multicultural family, from lay-people, to school children to serious scholars. We honor the many unsung heroes as well as the famous and great and share the remarkable stories of how birthers and caregivers cope, inspire and prevail. The Museum of Motherhood is the house that is home to all their stories.
DONATE and add your name to our recognition wall. Thanks to all thus far!
THIN THREADS: Congrats Moms & Grandmas Authors
MOM Space Rental: WOB $30 per hour l Host your event in our unique space
Programming & MingleMediatv
CONTACT US: 877.711.6667