From the RSNA Technical Exhibits Staff, we'd like to thank all of our 2011 exhibitors for a successful meeting! We look forward to working with you to ensure that 2012 is another great year. The Technical Exhibition Center is up and filled with useful information for exhibitors. Please refer to this website throughout the year for up-to-date RSNA Annual Meeting information.
Click here to go to the Technical Exhibition Center
- Total Registration was 59,097 - almost 2% higher than 2010
- Professional Registration was 27,305 - a slight increase from 2010
- International registrants was at 9,642, a record breaking number making up more than 35% of professionals
The Technical Exhibition consisted of 681 companies that rented over 462,000 square feet of exhibit space. RSNA welcomed 117 first time companies and we look forward to seeing them again at our 2012 event.
From all reports, traffic in all exhibition halls was steady for the show's entirety. Most companies were pleased with the attendance turnout.
For the upcoming RSNA ANnual Meeting, the Preferred Exhibit Space Rates are:
- $32.50 per square foot
- $400.00 per corner charge
- $250 additional per premium inline 10'x10'
Preferred exhibitors are those who show continued support for the Society by repeating their attendance at the annual meeting and by respecting the parameters of the Rules and Regulations. These companies are awarded Preferred Exhibitor status, as are all First-Time exhibitors.
Standard Exhibit Space Rates are 50% higher than the Preferred Rate. These rates are offered to returning RSNA exhibitors who have not hearned Preferred Exhibitor Status. These companies have been notified of their status change.
Mark your Calendars! March 28 Application/Contract is available online
The RSNA Technical Exhibit Space application/contract will be posted beginning March 28 on our Technical Exhibition Center. Please note that this application is to be filled out, printed, signed/dated and then returned to the RSNA by mail.
Along with your application, please submit a 25% deposit (by company check or wire transfer) as well as your company brochure or product information.
We will be accepting applications for our first round of space assignments from March 28 - April 30.
To ensure that you receive an email update from RSNA regarding the application, please submit your company contact information here.
Exhibitor Planning Meeting & Webinar
RSNA will be hosting the February Planning Meeting and Luncheon on February 21 at the RSNA Headquarter Office in Oak Brook, IL.
Topics will include:
- Recapping RSNA 2011
- RSNA Registration and Housing Update
- Planning ahead to a successful RSNA 2012
For those unable to attend in person, this meeting will also be available via a webinar through WebEx.
Click here to RSVP for this meeting
CEIR Free Webinar on Exhibitions - February 2
New Insights on Trends in Marketing Spend on Business-to-Business Exhibitions
Thursday, February 2, 2012 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM CST
RSNA exhibitors are invited to participate in this free webinar. By attending, you will have a front row seat at the session where key findings will be released from the CEIR Study, The Spend Decision: Analyzing How Exhibits Fit into the Overall Marketing Budget. The national study provides insight into how corporate marketers are using business-to-business exhibitions today and expected trends for the coming year. This session will report on:
- Primary objectives for exhibiting and measures for success
- Direction of marketing spend on business-to-business exhibitions from 2008 through 2011
- Trends in participation levels from 2007 through 2011 with projections for 2012
- Insight into factors influencing the 2011 exhibition schedule and 2012 plans
- Allocation of exhibitor expenditures across product/service categories, changes in spending in 2011 and expectations for exhibit property expenditures in 2012
Join CEIR for an informative webinar!
Keep the Excitement Going on Facebook and Twitter!
Exhibitor Planning Meeting and Webinar
Exhibit space application/contract posted online
March 28 - April 30:
Applications accepted for first-round space assignments