I am moving through my grief process and the transition from "we" to "me", with all its unfamiliar tasks, unpredictable ups and downs and erratic energy, as openly as possible to the feelings, as they come up. I have great support from family, friends and the five funny dogs and cats at home. I know I'll be okay.
Little Pearls is not going anywhere. It means too much to me and so many others. It's just waiting until I can give it my attention. In the meantime, you can:
- Watch Little Pearls on YouTube. One day, about a month after Jim died, I put up a link on Facebook to a Little Pearl and didn't stop it from playing forward, so the "All Pearls" playlist kept running. Just watching those Pearls made me feel so much better. You might want to try it sometime, especially if you are feeling down, need some inspiration or want a reminder of what truly matters.
- Visit our website (needs some updating, yet it's still great)
- Get our beautiful DVD, for yourself and those you love
- Check out our Pearl Dreams ~ there WILL be new Pearls!
- Become a new Sponsor or renew your sponsorship, or:
This is my first newsletter without Jim's valuable feedback. He supported me, and Little Pearls, in countless, mostly invisible ways.
Jim, you will always be in my heart....
Warmly, with gratitude and tears,
Executive & Creative Director
GreatLittlePearls on YouTube
(photo by John Fletcher, Asheville Citizen-Times, 2011)