IHOP Fundraiser for Miracle for Marleigh:
Tuesday May 7th
5:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Spokane Valley IHOP
5403 E Sprague Ave
Spokane Valley, WA 99212
Our hearts and prayers go out to all families struggling with the loss of their child.
Help us increase our Facebook "Likes." If you have not already done so, please add our page and share with your friends.
Extending our Hand to New Families
We extend our hand and support to all families who have heard the words, "your child has cancer."
For assistance, please stop by our office, call 509-474-2759 or 509-443-4162, or email: email@example.com
Family Night at Sacred Heart Children's Hospital
Adult Survivors of Childhood Cancer
You WON the war against cancer. NOW WHAT?
Due to the Memorial Day Holiday, we will be moving our meeting to May 30 instead of the 4th Thursday.
Join us on May 30 6:30 PM - 8:00 PM adult (18+) childhood cancer survivor meeting at our office at 3021 S Regal St Suite 104 Spokane WA
LOCATION MAY CHANGE!
CHECK FOR UPDATES!
Click here for details.
Office@accoinlandnw.org or call 509-443-4162
Homemade Peanut Butter Granola
- · 10 cups organic rolled oats
- · 1 teaspoon pink himalayan salt
- · 2 cups organic brown sugar
- · 1 cup organic coconut oil
- · 1 cup purified water
- · 2 teaspoons organic vanilla extract
- · 1 cup organic peanut butter
- Put all ingredients into a large bowl.
- Combine together (with your hands works best) leaving some big chunks, if desired.
- Spread onto cookie sheet or baking pan.
- Bake at 250 degrees for 1 1/2 - 2 hours, stirring every 30 minutes.
From The Healthy Family and Home
American Childhood Cancer Organization is proud to be a media partner of the Pediatric Oncology Centers of Excellence Conference. The conference is a three-day industry forum highlighting the latest trends, best practices, and innovative strategies for establishing pediatric oncology centers of excellence.
Click here for more information.
Thanks to Everyone who came out to the Hope Run. It may have been cold and windy, but the day was brimming with warmth! Thanks to all of you, we raised approximately $6000.00 at the run and Evening of Hope!