Board of Directors
Robert L. Eichorn, M.Ed.
Kay W. Davenport, Ed. S.
Edward Lowther, Ed.D.
Tom Trautman, Ed.D.
John E. Holmes, D. Min.
Denise Riley, M.S.
Jacquelyn Whitt, Ed. S.
Webinar: Alternative Schooling in Rural Settings
Please join Manhattan Strategy Group for a webinar, Alternative Schooling in Rural Settings: Exploring Options for Meeting the Needs of Varying Students, on January 8th, 2015 from 1:00 - 2:30 pm EST.
This webinar will explore why and how alternative schooling may help prevent dropout and reengage students, provide an overview of the alternative schooling landscape, and outline the potential opportunities and challenges of pursuing alternative schooling in rural settings. Featured speakers:
- Wendy Surr, Senior Researcher, American Institutes for Research
- Richard Bartolowitz, Coordinator, Distance Learning Program, Kenai Peninsula Borough School District, Kenai, Alaska
- Loren Reese, Principal, Kenai Alternative High School, Kenai, Alaska
- Jennifer Wilkinson, Director of Alternative Education, Oklahoma State Department of Education
- Justin Fite, Principal, Oklahoma Chocktaw Nation Interlocal Cooperative, Durant, Oklahoma
To register for the webinar, please follow the link below:
If you are unable to join us, the webinar will be recorded and archived for future viewing within five business days of the event.
This webinar is being produced by Manhattan Strategy Group with content support from American Institutes for Research with funds from the U.S. Department of Education's High School Graduation Initiative program (contract number ED-ESE-13-C-0069), Francisco Ramirez, Contracting Officer's Representative.
Click here to find out more information about the conference
and how to reserve a room at the hotel.
Would your organization like to join with us and sponsor the conference?
Click here to download the Sponsorship Package.
Would you like to exhibit at the conference?