|Welcome to our November 2015 - Special Winter Remedies Issue|
Problems viewing pictures - click to view as a webpage in tool bar above
10% off all products - November 17 thru the 20th
Discount will be manually deducted - enter NEWSLETTER in shopping cart
|In preparation for a very cold winter season, I am offering a 10% discount |
on the entire line of natural holistic remedies - This discount is only
good from the 17th through the 20th of November and is exclusively available to our newsletter subscribers only. We will not be posting this on our Facebook page. On many of my products, I have not raised the price in 17+ years. Our most important product, The Medicinal Oil Of Eucalyptus Oil Spray price remains the same being $20.00 for a 8 ounce and $36.00 for the 16 ounce bottle. Recently, I added on a 4 ounce size, for $14.00. From what can tell, I appear to have the lowest price available, as one vendor is selling the large bottle for $80.00. This product will be a savior in the winter fighting off colds and flu, as well as aches and pains.
|Our New Crabby Girl - Bust-A-Mood for stress, anxiety, sweet dreams|
a·ro·ma·ther·a·py -- The use of selected fragrant substances in lotions and inhalants in an effort to affect mood and promote health.
"Smell is a potent wizard that transports us across thousands of miles and all the years we have lived." Helen Keller "
Our new addition to the Crabby Girl- this balm smells awesome. If you've bought my balms, you know they are very concentrated and will last 4 to 6 months on the small one ounce size. A blend of powerful citrus, mood altering oils that when inhaled through the nose area, stimulates the part of the brain connected to the nerves that help your sense of smell. A signal is sent to the limbic system of the brain that controls emotions and retrieves learned memories. This causes chemicals to be released which make the person feel relaxed, calm, or even stimulated.
Balms made with Beeswax have more staying power than applying in oil form and once applied to the area usually effect the brain within 45 seconds. The Citrus Oil are uplifting and refreshing, but also beneficial in balancing our moods emotions and nerves. If you research Orange Essential oils being used by dentists to calm patients - (see link below) you may be surprised with the success. I've also added Lavender Oil, to the blend as it's vital to help balance emotional overload and has a calming effect.
ingredients: Almond Oil, Beeswax, Essential Oil of Blood Orange, Bergamot, Lavender, Grapefruit with a dash of Lime Oil
Click on Crabby Girl for more information
Muscle Soother Spray - a must have for immediate pain relief
|Of all my products, I find I use the Muscle Soother Spray most of the time, as it seems to work in seconds and many times, especially at night, I need to use a product that will work instantly, versus massaging. I've had a spine disorder since I was a kid, and the older I get - when I have an episode in my back that affects my chest area, I need to get it immediate relief. Now offered in 32 ounces, 64 ounces, 128 ounce sizes. Click on picture to access website.|
This spray is one of my top selling products for me, as for several years a sample went out in most packages. I have heard amazing stories from customers who have used for pain from shingles, menstrual cramps, recuperating from knee surgery,hip surgery, headaches and the list goes on. It is very fast acting, within seconds.
A Five Star Product that is never too far from my reach - a no-rub muscle soothing mist with an energizing blast of cold & heat that is felt immediately within seconds - upon contact with the skin. One of the big advantages of this product, is that it is not greasy and will not stain,and for people involved in sports - it's a lifesaver. This soother will help reduce inflammation in areas of pain and swelling and restore blood flow to areas. A must for the person on the go, busy moms, athletes, working professionals, as well as people disabled with the inability to massage.
The ideal product to carry in your purse, golf bag, gym bag and use in emergencies for immediate relief for strained muscles, sciatica, headaches (including migraines), neck and shoulder problems, fibromyalgia, knees, arthritis, rheumatism, cramps. This product stands out for people in the athletic field, as can be used before and after events without being greasy. Once sprayed, re-apply muscle soothing spray five minutes later for maximum relief.
Medicinal Oil Of Eucalyptus Spray - 10% off - Still Original Price for the last 17+ years
The most important product in our line - especially effective for fighting the cold and flu virus, as well as relieving pain, reducing swelling by massaging in deep into the muscles and joint areas.
TOP TIPS FOR EUCALYPTUS OIL
1) Rub into muscle or joint to reduce swelling and release toxins from muscles. This is the product you want to have close on hand for a traumatic injury or fall
as it's a thinner product that penetrates very fast into a muscle or joint to reduce
swelling and inflammation very fast. When I was working events, I always, without fail, used this product first for massage on most pain situations - including sciatica, headaches, fibromyalgia , arthritis and so much more. This is great for sprains, strains and you will find less swelling and bruising if you apply immediately and massage in well.
2) "Five Star Tip"Spray a flat cotton pad -attach to your air or heater in your car to help protect you from getting sick. Dispersed through the air can inhibit the spread of infection. (A favorite of mine) Spray your pillow at night as well as your animals bedding. For problems such as asthma, allergies, sinusitis, or bronchitis, you can rub Eucalyptus on the chest and under the nose to open bronchial passageways and loosen congestion. Eucalyptus rejuvenates red blood cell functioning, creating more oxygen for the lungs. You can also spray it on your pillow at night to help keep airways open.
This is very important for someone with chronic or serious respiratory disorders. Spray Eucalyptus on a napkin and clip to any fan or register or simply add to your humidifier.…Eucalyptus will inhibit the spread of infection.
3) Spray a couple of cotton balls, stick in a zip lock baggie and carry with you in case of a breathing problem
4) Take 1 ounce of Pure Eucalyptus Oil and mix with 7 ounces of distilled water to use in controlling bed bug eggs and dust mites. Spray bedding, as well as spray one or two sprays into rinse cycle or dryer to make your sheets and towels smell heavenly. This blend is good to use in the shower, steam room or sauna as it's not greasy and won't leave an oily residue.
5) Use for sunburns and bug bites. Insects dislike the strong camphor like odor that the leaves emit to reduce the sting of insect bites.+
6) Spray a napkin - attach to ceiling fans to purify air and help aid with breathing ailments. Also spray air filters before installing. I use this everyday on my fans.
7) Veterinarians use eucalyptus with horses with influenza, dogs with distemper, and a variety of animals with parasitic skin problems. Many kennels use for kennel cough. It's also amazing for massaging animals with arthritis and joint problems. http://planetearthremedies.com/category_5/Dog-Remedies.html
8)Use as an insect repellent:
Eucalyptus spray repels flies and mosquitoes, as well as fleas and ticks for your pets. Apply the oil to exposed areas of your skin before heading outdoors. For your pet, spray between the shoulder blades and on their bed.
9) Use for itching and burning
10 Fights fevers by cooling down the body. Apply on chest and forehead, avoiding the eyes. For young children, apply very little, as Eucalyptus may cause chills.(Not recommended for children under 2 years of age)
11) Kills germ and disinfects skin abscesses and wounds.
12) Use to stimulate and refresh the mind and helps in overcoming sluggishness. During times of emotional overload, it can restore balance, improve concentration and increase intellectual capacity.
13) Can cool the heat of anger. After a fight or conflict, diffusing eucalyptus oil through the room will cleanse the environment.
See other items at Planet Earth Remedies Natural Skin Saving Products
Be sure and check out our Castor Oil Intense Skin Repair by clicking on the picture
We are now shipping in a beautiful Apothecary glass jar - year round. We also offer this rich concoction in a Rose Blend with Jasmine and Sandalwood.
In closing - if you are considering a pet for your family - please don't overlook the many wonderful pets, sitting in local shelters through out America.their are many thousands of dogs, cats and also horses that are desperate for a loving home. All of my animals have been rescues and have brought me love that at times humans cannot.
If you belong to Facebook (just click on the Facebook link below and like the page. In the last days, I've posted some good articles.
Speaking of being human - please excuse any typo's you may find. I worked years ago in an advertising department and my boss used to say it's almost impossible to proof you own work.
Farmer's Almanac is predicting a very cold and bizarre winter - so take care and stay healthy the natural way.
Until next time ..........Judy - Planet Earth Remedies
If you have questions and would like for me to call you my e-mail is firstname.lastname@example.org or my phone is 520-245-8623