Happy Magic Earth Day! The fairies suggested the addition of the word ‘magic’ into the salutation. They would like to remind everyone of all the magic that surrounds us at every moment. There is so much beauty on this planet, everywhere and anywhere! The oceans, the mountains, the trees, the flowers, rivers and rocks and even soil and air are all magical in their growth and manifestation. We humans can get caught up in our own dramas and sometimes forget to acknowledge that there is magic and beauty in even the smallest expression of Nature.
To celebrate this Earth Day they suggest we spend as many moments as we can in gratitude and appreciation of whatever aspects of Nature are present in our lives. It could be just the air you breathe, the oxygen in which was created by plants, even those just growing along the road.
One way to do this is to use the Angel Wash song as an offering. For trees and plants, you can sing: “I behold you Beautiful One, I behold you child of the Earth and Sun, Let my Love wash over you, Let my Love watch over you”. For rocks, crystals and bodies of water, you can change the words: “I behold you beautiful Being, I behold you child of the Seen and Unseen, Let my Love wash over you, Let my Love watch over you”. This will help the fairies create some extra-strength Fairy Dust in return!
|What's Special about the Fairy Congress?|
There are so many wonderful spiritual, Earth-focused gatherings happening these days, it is exciting to see the awakening and evolution happening on the planet at this time! However it also created a moment of self-reflection for the Fairy Congress Council - is the Congress still relevant? How are we different than all the other gatherings going on?
We came up with this list:
1) we are the only gathering co-created with the Fairy and Devic realms (as far as we know!) Because of this, the event isn’t just about understanding Nature from an intellectual perspective. The Fairies have been very clear for many years that it is Love that is most important in our relationship, so the Congress is a very heart-centered gathering. At the Congress, Love is strongly expressed and felt by all participants, and this really helps to open all our channels.
2) It's a Congress, not a festival or conference. Our intent is to create change and manifest solutions as partners. Other events are usually either talking about or learning about or pretending about, but the Congress is really a meeting with the focus of working things out as peers.
3) The setting - 160 acres of pristine wilderness, at a retreat center that was started and is run with the specific intent of working in harmony with Nature. Nature spirits are of course grounded in Nature, so having such an impressive natural setting gives them a solid footing for our interactions!
4) We've been doing it for 16 years! Relationships strengthen over time, as experience builds trust and deepens connection. In 16 years we have built a very strong field of connection that helps everyone who attends.
5) We are very open and multi-dimensional in our focus. Besides Fairies and Devas, we also invite and interact with Angels, Whales and Dolphins, Sasquatch, the Sidhe and many other beings, seen and unseen. We go beyond family friendly, we strive to include everyone of all ages in all we do.
A quote from someone who attended in 2015 offers a prime synopsis: "When I left Faerie Congress last year, the lessons I learned became almost like a solid vibration. Something almost tangible. It's an odd sensation to say the least, and it's still strong within me. Thanks for giving me the opportunity so I could find that in myself."
Kai Altair in her mermaid expression
Music is also a key element of the Congress, as the Fairies understand its power in transforming our vibrations. This year we have quite the line up, including Kai Altair coming from New York to join us. She will be providing music as a journey vehicle during Robert Moss's workshops, as well as offering performances both friday and saturday evenings.
We also have both Aimee Ringle and Aimee Kelley attending this year, they will be leading us in song and merriment during circle time. Aimee Kelley will also be leading two workshops on finding and strengthening our true voices, to more fully express ourselves. Saliha Abrams will be offering two workshops on toning with the plants, so we can express our appreciation directly to them! And last but in no ways least, Burke will again be providing his usual magic on the stage.
Work trade at the Congress serves many purposes. It provides a means to offer registration discounts to those that need it, and also lets us put on the Congress for a lower admission price by having a great team of people help with the tasks that make it happen. It also really helps to build community and is a great way for those new to the Congress to make wonderful friends and allies.
Worktrade spots are filling up! Setup is full, the tea kitchen is just about full, there are still spaces left in the kitchen, both with food prep and dishwashing, and we could use one or two people to help with porta-pottie patrol. If you want to worktrade please contact us soon!
Please apply for worktrade on the website at www.fairycongress.com/worktrade/
|People are already looking for rides, particularly from Tacoma, Vancouver BC or Bellingham, and Montana. Please contact us if you are interested in carpooling, at email@example.com|
This month for our community highlight we are celebrating Jan Kinsey! He has been integral to the Congress for many years. He had to take a break for the last couple of years to get his health back on track but is happily re-joining us this year. We're so glad to have you back, Jan!!
|Registration Reminder - June 10th|
|Register before June 10th for the best deal around, only $260 for adults, with discounts for elders and youngsters, for three days of camping, organic meals, transformative workshops, and fabulous friends! After June 10th all registration prices go up by $35. www.fairycongress.com|
Thanks to Everyone who helps make the Fairy Congress such a magical and world-changing event! The Fairies and Devas love us and appreciate all who make the effort to make the world a better place. We are looking forward to seeing many beautiful souls this summer! May peace, joy, light and love be with you!!