A young Filipino girl recharges her phone while her earphone was connected to her both ears and fell asleep and it exploded, we are not sure which device was the cause maybe it was an iPhone or any other faulty Android device.
 
As she was sleeping, the phone overheated, burnt and the electric power went through the earphone and she got electrocuted and died in her sleep. This has happened June 10, 2015 in the night.
 
This goes to show that we should not be so in tuned with our smartphones it can lead to terrible situations like the one you’re currently reading, so don’t practice charging your cellphones with earpiece in your ear.
 
Also try to avoid using Whatsapp, Facebook and other social media applications while charging your device whilst using headphone due to the generated heat.