|March Madness at IBY|
|Enter our March Madness Yoga Bracket March 11 - April 2.|
To Enter: Pick up your bracket from the studio and get started.
Based on cumulative points from attending classes from each of our four regions:
1) Heated Classes
2) Non-Heated Classes
3) Aerial, Barre & Pilates
4) Kunga, Community & Donations Classes
Opportunities to earn bonus points by attending certain classes, tagging IBY on social media, bringing a friend NEW to IBY, and attending workshops.
More information coming soon and included on your bracket.
Everyone who completes their bracket and turns it in is entered to win the Grand Prize: 3 Months of Unlimited Yoga
FINAL FOUR WINNERS
1) Top four entries with the most cumulative points (who make our Final Four) each wins one month of unlimited yoga + one aerial class for you and a friend.
2) Top 2 (Finals) with the most cumulative points each wins a free upcoming workshop, plus 1) listed above.
3) National Champ: Wins a free private or private group class, 10% discount on one of our upcoming Retreats or Yoga Teacher Trainings, plus 1) & 2) above.
Become an IBY Member
Join us for a membership this year.
Unlimited Monthly Yoga
10% off of Retail
5% off of Workshops
$88 / Month Recurring Payment
Practicing at least 8 x / Month = $11 per class
|APRIL INTRO TO YOGA SERIES FOR BEGINNERS|
WITH CHRISTIE BURRIS
| Our 1st & 2nd Intro to Yoga Series SOLD OUT & we would like to make this offering again. |
New to yoga or know someone that wants to start?
This 4 class series is for beginners with the goal to provide a safe space to begin and help you make the transition to a public class.
Attend 4 introductory sessions for $40 (Limited to approximately 16 students)
4/21, 4/28, 5/5, 5/12
12:00 - 1:00 pm
Click here to sign up for the
April Intro Series
|Upcoming Workshops & Events|
|Kunga 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Trainings|
Hosted by In Balance Yoga
JANUARY - JUNE 2019 WEEKEND DATES FOR OUR 6 MONTH PROGRAM
with Noelle, Nicole & Lisa
1/11 - 1/13
2/8 - 2/10
3/22 - 3/24
4/12 - 4/14
5/10 - 5/12
6/7 - 6/9
|Kunga 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Trainings|
Hosted by In Balance Yoga
The 12 Kunga Modules & Dates with Kunga Faculty: Kirstin, Noelle, Nicole & More:
***= Four Core Kunga Curriculum Modules
- Service Leadership/Yoga for PTSD & Special Populations*** (8/9 - 12)
- Restorative Yoga (9/21 - 23)
- Gentle & Meditation (10/12 - 14)
- Hands On Assisting*** (11/1 - 4)
- Yoga Business Basics (11/30 - 12/2)
- Anatomy of Yoga (1/4 - 6)
- Detox Vinyasa Yoga (2/1 - 2/3)
- Pre & Postnatal Yoga (3/1 - 3)
- Vinyasa Yoga*** (4/4 - 7)
- Senior Yoga (5/3 - 5)
- 5Elements Flow & Ayurvedic (5/30 - 6/2)
- Kids Yoga (7/5 - 7)
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to be on our interest list.
|IBY Pick Up Location for Prepared Meals with HazelBea Catering & VEGAN|
|In Balance Yoga is grateful to be a pick up location for HazelBea Catering. Order your prepared meal options each Thursday by 2:00 pm and pick up at|
In Balance Yoga on Monday evening between 5:00 - 8:00 pm.
In Balance Yoga Members receive 10% off with code: INBALANCE at checkout.
Thank you, HazelBea Catering for creating a Vegan option for us!
|Kunga Theme of the Month: |
10 Minutes of Meditation
|Download Our App from the App Store|
|Grateful for our Community!|
|Hope to practice with you soon. Thank You For Your Continued Support.|
|If you have any questions, please let us know.|