|Fitness News |
from Wellness Personal Trainers
|It's so basic to any fitness routine, but also so crucial: selecting the right shoes. Regardless of your exercise routine, the right footwear can mean the difference between enjoyment and discomfort or even pain. In this issue, I offer some advice on selecting the perfect shoes for you.|
If you need any other advice or help establishing your fitness routine, call me at 888-888-8888 or reply to this email to get started with my personal training services. A healthy body is a happy body!
Wellness Personal Trainers
|Selecting the Right Footwear for You|
Finding the right fitness footwear can be severely overwhelming for the uninitiated. The myriad models available each tout their own benefits that make them superior other shoes on the market, making it very difficult to determine what will really work best for you.
If you’re struggling to settle on the right shoe, just check out these two tips to help you take the first step toward making the best decision.
What are you doing? Athletic shoes don’t follow the one size fits all model. For instance, cross-trainers are heavier to better protect feet during strenuous workouts, while running shoes are lighter and more flexible to help maximize the movement of your feet. Always seek out the shoes that your workout demands.
Really feel it. Your dogs need to feel comfortable throughout your workout. When you’re trying out shoes, make sure your feet aren’t pinched or cramped in any way. Leave at least half an inch between your toes and the end of the shoe to make sure you’ve got the room to move.
|Get a Free Training Session|
|Book and prepay for three personal training sessions and get the fourth free! Mention this coupon when you book.|
|Maintaining Limber Muscles|
To keep your muscles limber and pliable:
- Warm up. Warming up before you exercise will increase the flow of blood and oxygen to your muscles before you start exerting them, and your joints will begin releasing more synovial fluid, which will also help prevent stiffness.
- Stretch. Letting gravity do the stretching, reach down to your toes and hold for 15 counts. Then take turns leaning over to each side for 15 counts, making a giant "C" with your body. Next, bend your knees from side to side to stretch your groin muscles. After you roll your shoulders around a few times, you should be ready for more vigorous physical activity with less likelihood of injuries.
- Drink your water. Your body uses water as a natural lubricant, cushioning your joints and helping your muscles to stay limber.
- Relax. After you've exercised your body, reward yourself with an Epsom salt bath or a dip in a pool or hot tub. Spring for a massage now and then to treat yourself and keep muscles supple.
|Mango Pico de Gallo Recipe|
Photo © Foodista, used with Creative Commons license
Chips and salsa make an excellent low-calorie snack that won’t weigh you down before or after your workout. Check out this sweet and savory recipe for a killer mango pico de gallo.
- 6 green chilies, roasted, peeled and chopped
- 1 mango, peeled and cubed
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1 to 2 fresh jalapeños, chopped
- 3/4 cup diced red onion
- 1/3 cup finely chopped cilantro
- 3 TBSP fresh lime juice
- Salt to taste
- In a bowl, combine the green chilies, mango, tomato, onion, Jalapeños, lime juice, and salt.
- Cover and refrigerate for an hour to blend the flavors.
- Just before serving, stir in the cilantro and adjust the seasoning.
|About Wellness Personal Trainers|
|Wellness Personal Trainers helps clients of all fitness levels to empower their bodies to be the strongest, fittest and healthiest they can be.|
888-111-2222 | firstname.lastname@example.org | Visit my Website