Karuna is a Sanskrit word and is used in Hinduism and Buddhism and Zen. It is translated to mean any action that is taken to diminish the suffering of others and could also be translated as "compassionate action."
When individuals experience enlightenment, they report that all beings are known as one. Therefore, it is natural to extend compassionate action or Karuna to everyone without distinction because we are all one. As we help others and aid them in their healing process, all beings benefit. Because of the oneness of all beings, it is understood that Karuna is not only extended to others out of love, but also because it is an entirely logical thing to do.
We will participate In a Four day (2 weekends) training of Karuna Reiki®, whereby you will come to understand the history of Karuna Reiki®
* Help you to connect Karuna to your Spirit Guides
* Journey and meditate to healing the shadow self
*Use of the Violet Breathe and the Hui Ying
* Chanting and Toning with Karuna Reiki®
* Learn 8 Karuna Reiki Symbols
* Practice 4 Reiki Symbols
* Receive 4 Karuna Reiki Master Attunements
* Class practice time in giving & receiving Karuna Reiki® session and attunement among the group
* Learn to work with the Pendulum
* Crystal Melchizedek Alchemy
* Karuna Reiki® Movements
* Speak of the human anatomy & Reiki * Karuna Reiki® Code of Ethics
* Last day we offer a compassionate and loving Karuna Reiki® Sessions to our beloved ones, friends, family & community.
* Receive your Karuna Reiki® Master Certification after the Completion of the 4 day attendance and participation.
The Karuna Reiki® System was developed by William Rand and other healers at the International Center Of Reiki Training.