RECITAL INFORMATION—2019—WORLD OF DANCE JUNIOR SHOW
Any questions are welcome but best to contact Bonnie, cell phone 805-732-3229
or via email firstname.lastname@example.org hours or on weekends is fine.
THERE WILL BE NO REGULAR CLASSES AFTER JUNE 14th
RECITAL WEEK SCHEDULE
**PICTURE DAY—SATURDAY JUNE 8—9:30 to 1:00 p.m. Optional at studio, individual photos—no class photos—come any time during those hours.
**REHEARSAL—TUESDAY, JUNE 18—5:00 p.m. until 7:30 p.m. at the Marjorie Luke Theater. This is a full dress rehearsal; it is CLOSED TO THE PUBLIC. NO gum, NO jewelry. Please have your student’s hair, makeup, costumes and shoes correct.
NO ONE IS ALLOWED INSIDE THE THEATER BUILDING UNTIL 5:00 P.M.
for the rehearsal and performances
**PERFORMANCE: Thursday, June 20—7:00 p.m.
**PERFORMANCE: Saturday, June 22—2:00 p.m.
For performances students need to be at the theatre no later than 6:30 p.m. on Thursday and 1:30 p.m. on Saturday. We begin the shows promptly.
Important rules and suggestions:
- FOR REHEARSALS, the call is 5:00 p.m. and the rehearsal will begin promptly at 5:30 p.m. Nogentlemen allowed in the dressing rooms and no photographs in the dressing rooms—young men should wait in the hall. For this rehearsal, you SHOULD leave once your student(s) have finished their dances.
- Tap shoes must be black, ballet shoes must be pink and jazz shoes must be tan.
- NO GUM OR JEWELRY OR NAIL POLISH…earrings should be studs only.
- The dancers may go out into the audience once all their dances are done unless they are in the finale. Only Wed.1:30 tap with Niki, Wed. 2:30 tap and 3:30 tap with Bonnie and Friday 3:00 tap are in the finale.
- NO COSTUMES OR DANCE SHOES IN THE AUDIENCE--the ushers are instructed not to allow costumes and dance shoes in the audience!!!
- The use of any types of video or flash photographic equipment is strictly prohibited due to copyright laws and the safety of the dancers—no cell phones in the audience. Performance Memories will be videoing the performances. You may order one from the flyers at the show or order online at PERFORMANCEMEMORIES.COM.
POSTING ANY PORTION OF THESE PERFORMANCES ON ANY PART OF THE INTERNET IS NOT ALLOWED!!
- PUT YOUR NAME ON EVERYTHING—THIS IS MOST IMPORTANT.
- Back stage moms are necessary for each show—please sign up.
- Tights only with costumes no underwear!!!
- The dancers in these shows would very much enjoy the advanced dancers’ show. They do not need to pay for a ticket. At the ticket sales table there will be a checklist, give your student(s)’ names and they will be given a complimentary ticket.
- TIGHTS: for the correct color of tights for the show ask you individual teacher.
WONDERFUL WORLD OF DANCE! JUNIOR SHOW PROGRAM 2019
MON/WED 12:30 COMBO CLASS; TUES/THURS 12:30 COMBO CLASS; TUES/WED 3:00/1:30 COMBO CLASS WITH BONNIE; MON/THUR 3:00 COMBO CLASS WITH BONNIE----SMALL WORLD OPENING NUMBER
MON/WED 12:30 COMBO CLASS--HULA BABIES
TUES/WED 3:00/1:30 COMBO CLASS WITH BONNIE--TALLAHASSEE LASSIE
WED 4:30 ACROBATIC CLASS--CARIBBEAN FLING
TUES/THURS 12:30 COMBO CLASS--WOODEN SHOES
TUES/WED 3:00/1:30 COMBO CLASS WITH BONNIE--NAKASEND0
WED 1:30 TAP CLASS WITH NIKI--WAY DOWN YONDER IN NEW ORLEANS
THURS 4:00 JAZZ CLASS WITH ALYSSA--CALIFORNIA GIRLS
FRI TAP CLASS WITH BONNIE--IRISH CLUB
FRI BALLET CLASS WITH BONNIE--ENGLISH GARDEN
MON/THURS 3:00 COMBO CLASS--SIAMESE CHILDREN
TUES HIP HOP 2 CLASS WITH STEFANIE--HIP HOP USA
MON 5:30 BALLET WITH BONNIE--CELTIC DREAM
MON/THUR 3:00 COMBO CLASS--CAROLINA IN THE MORNING
TUES 3:00 BALLET/JAZZ WITH NIKI--RINCON SURFERS
MON 4:30 BALLET WITH BONNIE--VIENNA WALTZ
WED 2:30 TAP CLASS WITH BONNIE--NEW YORK
WED BALLET/JAZZ WITH NIKI--PARIS CAN CAN
MON 3:00 BALLET WITH JEAN--POLAR ICE
WED 3:30 TAP CLASS WITH BONNIE--UNDER THE SEA
THURS 3:00 HIP HOP 1 WITH ALYSSA--SMALL WORLD REPIRSE
FRI 3:00 TAP WITH BONNIE; WED 3:30 TAP WITH BONNIE; WED 1:30 TAP WITH NIKI; WED 2:30 TAP WITH BONNIE--FINALE