We are currently closed. However, we are working to ensure that the Adventure Center of Asheville will open as soon as the Coronavirus Pandemic has passed.
Looking Forward or #ashevillelookingforward, we are building new Bike Trails, starting a Kolo Bike Program for younger kids, and have added a new intermediate trail on the Treetops Park. And we have a fun Halloween surprise in store for our younger guests. As a locally owned family business, we look to the future…….
1. Keep your plans and reservations in place. We are only planning to be closed as long as we have to keep our Guests and employees safe. If your activity date happens at a time when we are closed, we will contact you.
2. If we need to cancel your upcoming activity, consider a credit vs. refund. That allows us to keep the facility and team ready to go when we do reopen. We continue to have expenses even while we are closed including preparing the gear/facility for the season and paying our leadership team. Your support will help us keep this great family facility alive and strong for the next 10 years.
3. Book reservations for May and later. There will be no cancellation penalty if you determine you can’t come or we haven’t reopened.
4. Buy gift certificates today
for you, friends, or family. They don’t expire and they are great gifts all year long. That continuance of cashflow will help us all keep the economy going.
5. Keep planning for summer camps
. We are planning a great summer with four different day camp options. We have returning camp counselors, new trails for bikes and a new aerial trail in the Treetops Park. And announcing our Kolo Kiddie Bike Camps for ages 5-7 to learn basic bike skills for a few weeks this summer. Call our office or book online (fees apply when booking online.) 828.225.2921
6. Group sales
is still taking reservations for the future at firstname.lastname@example.org
. A group adventure in the Trees (Zipping or Climbing the Treetops Park) or on the ground (team building or mountain bike riding) will be a great way to reconnect with co-workers, students, families and youth groups.
We greatly appreciate the thousands of families, groups of friends, couples, young adults, schools, businesses, churches, camps and so many more that are part of our adventure family. We are where we were yesterday and where we will be a month from now because of you. Your support allows our team to do what we love to do while helping you do the same. We look forward to getting back to normal again. Stay safe and well!
Adventure Center of Asheville