We hope this email finds everyone well.
This information may be duplicate to some, as we are trying to send by direct email. However we are limited on the number of emails we can send out. We are trying to make sure all paid registered parent/players are getting this information.
EMSAwest Community Soccer Program will relaunch the week of July 6 and run for 6 weeks.
The following is the email that is being sent out.
Thank you for your patience in waiting for EMSA West to provide a soccer program in these extraordinary times. In our endeavor to provide a soccer program during COVID 19, we have met with Canada Soccer, Alberta Soccer, EMSA, and EMSA west to develop a program that we are hopeful will be successful for EMSA west participants.
Due to COVID-19, we have had a steep learning curve with many regulations advised by Alberta Health Services.
Please take the time to read this entire communication as this will impact you as well as your player.
Here are some key points taken from the attached documents:
- Players will remain in the same cohort for the duration of the 6 weeks.
- Program details are in "Communication to Parents" , this is only being offered to players that are currently paid registered players.
- Players are only allowed to be in 1 cohort.
- The cancellation date for a refund is June 19th please email email@example.com
- the waiver must be signed on the emsasoccerportal.com before your child can continue in the relaunch program. (instructions above)
We are trying to keep to the regularly scheduled game days/times. However, until we know how many teams will remain we do not know if this is possible. Our program is based on the number of willing volunteer coaches during the months of July and August.
We understand that the revised program may not work for your family. Please remember to send a respectful email to firstname.lastname@example.org by June 19, 2020, requesting a refund.
We hope you and your family continue to stay healthy and be active.