We closed our studio doors on March 15th and reopened for In-Studio Classes June 8th during Phase II operating at 30% capacity with 10 feet of social distancing from where students stand on their mat.
We are currently offering 3 options for practicing yoga with us & a 4th option for IBY Members:
- In-Studio Limited to 14
- Outdoors (Grassy Area between IBY & Kibbles)
- Live Online through ZOOM
- On Demand Record Classes (for Members)
If you would like to practice In-Studio with us, please see below information:
To reduce germs, we are not providing towels.
- Please wear your mask in the lobby.
No mask required for exercising or yoga.
- Hand sanitizer at front desk & in Karma Room
- Please line the top of your mat up right against with 1 of the blue pieces of tape marked on the floor facing the prop wall for class.
- Bring Your Own:
Mat & props
Towel & small hand towel
Anything needed to practice
- The teacher will stay on their mat in front.
- We are also live via zoom. The video will be placed directly on teacher. No students will be in the video frame.
- Please clean your mat when you are at home.
- Bathrooms open. Showers re-opening TBD.
**In the short term - as we transition back from our physical doors being closed - we will not run the extra heat to 90 - 105 for Hot classes to save and manage our utility bill which runs between $1500 - $2000 per month. We are trying to rebuild our operating funds back. The Karma room and humidity is high in the studio from doors being shut and everything powered off during COVID. Keala and I were sweating even taping the room.
Thank you for your patience as we continue to navigate these times and build the strength of the studio back up as safely as possible with options for all of our students, staff, teachers & community. We are working on the schedule weekly to incorporate any changes that evolve.
Please let us know if you have any questions.
Thank you for your continued support.
Nicole and Keala