Adventure Center of Asheville is
NOW OPEN 7 days a week, INCLUDING JULY 4th!
|Happy Summer! All of our activities are open with amended attendance and schedules, extensive COVID-19 protocols (face coverings required), and new social distancing and cleaning procedures. You can find the latest information here.|
As industry leaders in safety, service and risk management, we are carefully following the plans of Buncombe County and North Carolina regulators. Safety continues to be our main focus for all who work and visit the Adventure Center. Therefore, our daily safety training and protocols now include public health considerations brought about by COVID-19.
Outdoor Summer Day Camp Epic Fun!
What is your child doing this summer?
In the fresh mountain air on over 100 acres, all summer long we are hosting campers who are required to social distance from each other, wear masks and change how they stand, sit, and eat together. But the smiles abound as the kids are accepting new challenges of climbing a cargo net 20 feet in the air or riding our pump track with bumps and jumps or climbing a large oak tree with ropes or building a shelter with primitive tools or splashing down a slip and slide or rafting a fun splashy river or zipping off treetop platforms…….(the list goes on and on)
Reports from parents include:
Reports from campers include:
- “children going to bed early exhausted”
- “kids jumping up early excited for the next day”
- “thankful for a place that can offer such great activities”
There are a few spots left for Adventure Camp and Kolo Bike Camp this summer. So check out what we offer and book your children today!
- “Best Day Ever”
- “ready for the next adventure”
- “a fun rating of #15 on a 10 point scale.”
|Twilight in the Treetops Summer Saturday Night Climbs |
On a fun summer evening, imagine climbing 40 feet in the air and zipping along a hang glider or a sky kayak in the largest adventure park in Western North Carolina. Then, as the sun starts to set, the challenges become illuminated with over 15,000 colored twinkle and laser lights. Five of the Adventure Park’s aerial trails become illuminated with all their leaves, cables, ropes and platforms.
This mystical climbing experience is offered Saturday nights this summer, the Saturday after Thanksgiving (Nov 28) and Sunday, Dec 27. Ages 4 and over can enjoy- and as always our Treetops Park is “Challenge by Choice”, so climbers can choose how high they want to climb following the age requirements for kids.
The Twilight Climb is a great way to celebrate a holiday, birthday or milestone with friends or family. It can also be a fun way to have a date!
We are also offering one on Saturday, July 4th!
To book your Twilight experience, visit our website or call 877.247.5539. For more about our Treetops Adventure Park, click here.
|Kolo Bike Park $5 after 5pm on Thursdays|
With miles of trails, Kolo Bike Park is a mountain bike sampler-pack designed for all rider levels. All the trails and features are designed to be progressive sessions. So there are multiple ways to ride them. This encourages developing riders to advance their skills in a controlled environment. Kolo has miles of single-track mountain bike trails that range from beginner friendly to expert-only black diamond trails.
Kolo features include: Hand built single track in a wooded space with a 180-degree wood berm; Machine-built flow trail with dirt berms, rollers, wooden features, step downs, tabletops, road gaps; Multi-lane dirt jump line on rolling terrain; beginner and advanced pump tracks; Skills area with wooden balance features and bridges; 6-foot Teeter Totter of Doom; Multi-level dirt jumps with small and big tables, gaps & transfers; Littleville is our bike playground for our youngest shredders on balance/mountain bikes.
For more information: https://ashevilletreetopsadventurepark.com/kolo-bike-park/
At the Adventure Center of Asheville, there are so many unique outdoor Birthday Party options in one location at our Kid Zip, Treetops Adventure Park, and Kolo Bike Park!
Stepping out of your comfort zone and riding a hang glider that is 30 feet in the air or zipping off a 25 foot platform or crushing a berm or gap jump is an exhilarating experience that the birthday boy or girl, their family and friends will not forget!
At the Treetops Park, each participant can choose their level of challenge (once they are old enough). So if there are kids that are nervous they can climb on lower trails while those who are very adventurous can climb a higher trail and they are all in the same space laughing with each other!
- Not only can we provide EPIC FUN, but our activities also include problem solving, team bonding, working and laughing together!
- You can bring your own cake, party snacks and drinks and use our picnic tables instead of cleaning your house. Twice!
- Benefits of being outdoors are immeasurable! And you don’t have to be cramped inside a hot, loud space.
- Those who want to watch- are free!
- Birthday Party includes 2 hours of adventure plus an extra 3 hour access to picnic area.
- Age appropriate options!
- Open all year- we love to host Winter Birthdays ! Just put on a coat and enjoy the beautiful sunny winter days in Asheville, NC.
Our Kid Zip in the only place for kids under the age of 8 years old to Zipline in WNC. And this park is made especially for their weight and size. They will Zip the park many times in 2 hours and gain confidence in themselves!
At Kolo Bike Park, parent chaperones are free when escorting younger kids on our trails. And kids can enjoy the trails, two pump tracks, jump line and skills area.
to get your next Birthday Party planned!
We are currently hosting family groups, camps, health care offices, corporate and church groups at ACA for unique outdoor group experiences.
In Asheville, we have a myriad of options to offer groups of all sizes. With our many lovely hotels, resorts and meeting spaces, Asheville is a meeting planners dream! And once your group has toured the Biltmore Estate, had a sunset dinner and maybe enjoyed our historic downtown, you may be looking for some unique group experiences.
When you finish your meeting, engage your group in a TEAM BONDING or TEAM BUILDING experience at the Adventure Center of Asheville that they will not forget! If your Board of Directors or Managerial Staff need to work on Team Building goals like communication, group decision making and task delegation, our facilitated program is for you. Our “challenge by choice” programs are custom created and based on group goals, time availability and athletic ability.
If Team Bonding is what you are looking for (less facilitation and more adventure), we have several options:
If your Sales Team would like to participate in a more competitive unique group experience, we can offer:
- Climb the Treetops Adventure Parkwhere everyone can choose their level of adventure whether they want to stick to the beginner trails or choose the Ninja Warrior level! Step out of your comfort zone with team members who are supporting each other while experiencing an EPIC adventure.
- Climb our Treetops Park during Twilight! As the sun sets, 1,500 lights illuminate the trails of the Adventure Park for an amazing finish.
- Zip our Canopy Tour! We have four options for groups depending on your time availability. Most groups choose to include our Sky Line Zip, where you can soar through the air side by side with a friend for 1,2000 feet.
- You can mix and match! Let our team building team lead your group through two hours of Team Building facilitationon our low ropes elements, then practice what you just learned at our Treetops Park! Or challenge yourself in the Treetops Park and then climb our 60 foot zipline tower for an exhilarating ziplping finale!
- You can finish your adventure with a fun catered dinner and bonfire at our tent. Our rental rates are very reasonable and the Food and Beverage is up to you.
Since we are locally family-owned and host hundreds of unique group experiences each year, we are experts in creating unique and memorable experiences for your groups! And we are open all year and are only 5 minutes from Downtown Asheville. Check out our website or email our group sales coordinator to plan your best team adventure today! email@example.com
- An “Amazing Race” experience at our Treetops Park
- Team competitions that involve problem solving games with athletic challenges
- A multi-station group contest that can include all of our adventures with extra team building tasks
Check out our Blog
page for specials, events and great info all summer!