|Spend Your Bloomin’ Bucks|
Thru Sat, July 18
|July Bloomin’ Bucks Event Dates:|
Friday, July 10 thru Saturday, July 18 at 6 pm.
Use your Bloomin’ Bucks to get a great price – up to 50% off on any in stock merchandise – on trees, shrubs, perennials, annuals, gorgeous pottery, houseplants & succulents, terrarium fun, tools, garden art, gifts for all ages…and more. You decide!
How it works: You have 9 full days to spend your accumulated Bloomin’ Bucks® and enjoy a discount of up to 50% on ANY in-stock merchandise. For instance…if you have $20 worth of Bucks in your account, you can get a $40 plant for half price OR get $20 off a larger purchase. To determine your Bloomin’ Bucks balance, check in at the Bloomin’ Bucks tent at the Garden Center when you arrive (check in with the cashiers if table not open).
- Bloomin’ Bucks® have no cash value and may not be used for special orders, previous purchases, consignment items, gift cards, or services.
- 2020 Bloomin’ Bucks® may also be used during our October Bloomin’ Bucks event - Oct. 16-24.
- No additional Bloomin’ Bucks® will be issued in transactions where Bloomin’ Bucks® are utilized.
- Sorry, but in fairness to all of our customers we are unable to hold any unpaid items during Bloomin’ Bucks®.
ZOOM Workshop – Join us online!
Sat, July 25 from 10 - 11am with Q & A
With Tom Tribble, Audubon Society
Make your yard a haven for birds!
Birds today face serious threats from habitat loss and climate change. With increased development and population growth, there are fewer undeveloped areas for our migratory and resident birds to find food, shelter and a place to raise their babies. The single, easy action that individuals can take to help birds is to make their own yard more bird-friendly by planting native plants.
Join Tom Tribble of the Elisha Mitchell Audubon Society to learn about the native plants and actions you can take to make your yard a haven for birds. For over 100 years, Audubon has focused on making the world a better place for birds - Protect Birds and You Protect the Earth. Read more and RSVP...
Limited to 95 attendees.
Please do not sign up more than once.
Must be signed up by 2 pm Friday, July 24 to recieve an invitation.
|Hours: Mon thru Sat: 9-6, Closed Sunday|
Thank you for your consideration of other customers, our staff members, and our business. We want everyone to feel safe during their visit to Reems Creek Nursery. We sincerely appreciate your patience, understanding, and support during this challenging time. Our heartfelt thanks to all our customers!
- NC Executive Order #147 states “Retail businesses must have all customers wear face coverings when they are inside the establishment and may be within 6 feet of another person, unless the customer states that an exception applies." The order goes on to require us as a business to require masks be worn by all staff and customers, whether inside a building or outside in the open within 6 feet of another person.
- Please help us comply with this Order by wearing a mask while shopping with us.
- Please keep 6’ away from other customers and staff as much as possible.
- Please stay home if you have a fever, a cough, or are sick.
- Please leave dogs home during this time to prevent congestion.
- Please load your own bagged goods at this time
- Cashiers are located outdoors.
- We have expanded our cleaning routines and we offer a Sanitation Station near our checkout. Our staff arrives prior to opening to allow us time to clean and sanitize before customers arrive.
Trim any shrubs you want to prune before August 1st. Early spring bloomers should have already been pruned.
|Now located at Reems Creek Nursery! |
Visit Weaverville Tailgate Market every Wednesday from 2:30 to 6:00 at Reems Creek Nursery. Find out more on their website or their Facebook Page.