By now I hope you have your voting plan - whether you are voting absentee by mail or drop-off or voting early in person. With only a few weeks left until election day, we need everyone's help to win this election and bring change to Raleigh and Washington.
Here's how you can help win this election:
- Be visible. Increase visibility for the effort to flip the NC House with merchandise from the NC House Democrats online store.
- Volunteer: Sign up to volunteer via Team Blue
- Donate to Democrats. Click here to donate to my campaign and don't forget to pitch in whatever support you can to Democrats up and down the ticket so that we can make change together at every level.
- Make your voting plan. Whether you plan to vote absentee by mail or drop-off or in person during early voting, make sure you have your voting plan in place and know the dates, locations, and details. (See links, dates, and details at the bottom of this message.)
- Forward this email to someone you know who might need this information to make a voting plan or who may not yet be registered to vote.
I also want to invite you to join me for a special Zoom to Early Voting
event that I am hosting on October 14
6:00-7:30PM (Zoom link provided upon registration) - you can contribute or join the host committee via Act Blue.
We need everyone's help to win this election. Whatever you can do, I hope you can join me in working for change.
I wish you and your family good health, and I know that together we can do this.
Thank you for your continued support,