|76 Monticello Rd. Weaverville, NC 828-645-3937 www.reemscreek.com|
HOURS: Mon - Sat: 9-6 Closed Sunday
We are well-stocked with a wide selection of shrubs, evergreens, trees, perennials, houseplants, gifts and much more. Enjoy spending your Bloomin' Bucks!
|Spend Your Bloomin’ Bucks starting Fri, Oct. 16 |
|October Bloomin’ Bucks Event Dates:|
Friday, Oct. 16 at 9 am thru Saturday, Oct. 24 at 6 pm.
Use your Bloomin’ Bucks to get a great price – get up to 50% off on any in-stock merchandise – on trees, shrubs, perennials, annuals, pottery, houseplants & succulents, tools, garden art, gifts for all ages…and more. You decide!
How it works: You have 9 full days to spend your accumulated Bloomin’ Bucks® and enjoy a discount of up to 50% on ANY in-stock merchandise. For instance…if you have $20 worth of Bucks in your account, you can get a $40 plant for half price OR get $20 off a larger purchase. To determine your Bloomin’ Bucks balance, check in at the Bloomin’ Bucks tent at the Garden Center when you arrive (or with a cashier if tent not open).
- Bloomin’ Bucks® have no cash value and may not be used for special orders, previous purchases, consignment items, gift cards, Christmas/Holiday items, or services.
- No additional Bloomin’ Bucks® will be issued in transactions where Bloomin’ Bucks® are utilized.
- No additional Bloomin' Bucks will be issued during our October Bloomin' Buck event.
- Any unused 2020 Bloomin’ Bucks® expire at 6 p.m. on Sat, Oct. 24.
- Sorry, but in fairness to all of our customers we are unable to hold any unpaid items during Bloomin’ Bucks®. All previously tagged (unpaid) items will be moved back into stock prior to the Bloomin' Bucks event.
|Cool Season Container Gardening Workshop|
|This Saturday! Sign up by Fri, Oct. 16 at 2 pm to receive an invitation.|
Zoom Online Workshop
Cool Season Container Gardens
Sat, Oct. 17, 2020
10 – 11 am with Q & A
With Mardi Letson
Landscape designer, Mardi Letson, will cover tips for selecting, planting, and caring for cool season containers and plants, as well as including lots of inspirational photos to spark your creativity! We will get a glimpse into actual projects where containers have been used to solve a design challenge. Questions will be welcomed!!
RSVP and more info for the Cool Season Container Gardens ZOOM Online Workshop. Registered participants will be sent a ZOOM link by 8 am on the morning of Sat, Oct. 17. Workshop starts at 10 am.
Must be signed up by Friday, Oct. 16 at 2 p.m. to receive an invitation. Please do not sign up more than once.
| Golden Glow in the Landscape|
|FROM WILMA: Golden yellow hues add warmth and enliven the landscape. Yellow flowers are some of the first to bloom in late winter/early spring. Yellow foliage is the first to show color in the fall. Last evening I was on the ridge above our Farm greenhouses. The view was breathtaking with late day sun on the valley and the golden mountainsides.|
Speaking of yellow - some of you have expressed concern about golden yellow leaves on rhododendron this fall. It is normal for rhododendron and other broadleaf evergreens to lose some leaves each year. Pines and other evergreens also lose needles - white pines are in the midst of needle drop now.
A walk around town, a park, the woodlands, or even in your own landscape can be a place to observe the beauty of the season. Now is a great time to browse through the Garden Center for ideas. Remember Bloomin’ Bucks begins on Friday!
|Holiday Shop Opens Monday, Nov. 2|
|Join us for the Holidays! 2020 is the year to make your holidays extra festive! |
We’ll be announcing Holiday Workshops soon. Our Holiday Shop will open on Nov. 2 featuring unique ornaments and a wonderful selection of gifts for the whole family including kids’ gifts.
Nothing can compete with the beauty and fragrance of the real thing - we will have fresh local Frasier fir Christmas trees, fresh wreaths, garland, and fresh greenery for your holiday decorating. Custom wreaths available.
Save the Date: Holiday Open House on Sat, Nov. 21.
|Hours: Mon thru Sat: 9-6, Closed Sunday|
- NC Executive Order #169 state "Face coverings are still required in public when it is not possible to maintain social distancing from non-household members. In Phase 3, this requirement applies to any public place or business, indoor or outdoor."
Thank you for your consideration of other customers and our staff members. We want everyone to feel safe during their visit to Reems Creek Nursery. Our heartfelt thanks for your enthusiasm and support during this challenging time.
- Please help us comply with this Order by wearing a mask while shopping with us.
- Please keep 6’ away from other customers and staff as much as possible.
- Please stay home if you have a fever, a cough, or are sick.
- Please leave dogs home during this time to prevent congestion.
- Please load your own bagged goods at this time
- Cashiers are located outdoors and sometimes indoors.
- We have expanded our cleaning routines and we offer Sanitation Stations near our checkout stands - inside and outside. Our staff arrives prior to opening to allow us time to clean and sanitize before customers arrive.
|Now at Reems Creek! Visit Weaverville Tailgate Market every Wednesday from 2:30 to 6:00 at Reems Creek Nursery. Find out more on their website or their Facebook Page.|