|76 Monticello Rd. Weaverville, NC 828-645-3937 www.reemscreek.com||
Reg. Hours thru Oct. 24: Mon - Sat: 9-6, Closed Sunday
|Temporary Hours Change - Next Week Only!|
|ALERT! Temporary Hours Change - Next Week Only!|
For Staff Training & Store Reset
Mon-Fri: 12 NOON-6 PM.
Oct. 26 thru Oct.30
Regular hours resume on Saturday, Oct. 31~ 9-6.
|70% OFF YARD SALE this Fri & Sat|
|BLOWOUT YARD SALE |
this Friday & Saturday ONLY!!
- 70% OFF original retail price on yard sale merchandise.
- YES, You can use your Bloomin' Bucks for Yard Sale items.
- Look for the Yard Sale SIGNS!
| 2020 Bloomin' Bucks - Use Them or Lose Them!|
|Redeem Your 2020 Bloomin' Bucks thru Sat, Oct. 24 at 6 pm.|
Use your Bloomin’ Bucks to get a great price – get up to 50% off on any in-stock merchandise – on trees, shrubs, perennials, annuals, pottery, houseplants & succulents, tools, garden art, gifts for all ages…and more. You decide!
How it works: You have thru Sat. Oct. 24 to spend your accumulated 2020 Bloomin’ Bucks® and enjoy a discount of up to 50% on ANY in-stock merchandise. For instance…if you have $20 worth of Bucks in your account, you can get a $40 plant for half price OR get $20 off a larger purchase. To determine your Bloomin’ Bucks balance, check in at the Bloomin’ Bucks tent at the Garden Center when you arrive (or with a cashier if tent not open).
- Any unused 2020 Bloomin’ Bucks® expire at 6 p.m. on Sat, Oct. 24.
- Bloomin’ Bucks® have no cash value and may not be used for special orders, previous purchases, consignment items, gift cards, Christmas/Holiday items, or services.
- No additional Bloomin’ Bucks® will be issued in transactions where Bloomin’ Bucks® are utilized.
- No additional Bloomin' Bucks will be issued during our October Bloomin' Buck event.
- Sorry, but in fairness to all of our customers we are unable to hold any unpaid items during Bloomin’ Bucks®. All previously tagged (unpaid) items will be moved back into stock prior to the Bloomin' Bucks event.
|Native Shrubs – including Chokeberry, Beautyberry, Hearts-A-Bustin’, Fothergilla (great fall color) Winterberry Holly, Sourwood, Oak Leaf Hydrangea, Flame Azalea, Viburnum, Ninebark & Spicebush.|
Evergreen Perennial Shipment arrives Thursday - plants for both sun & shade, and many are beautifully suited to container gardens - including Acorus (grass-like), Lenten Rose, Autumn Fern, Candytuft, Husker Red Penstemon, and Stokes’ Aster. Other great evergreen container plants include Heuchera (Coral Bells), Ascot Rainbow Euphorbia, and mini-conifers.
Looking for Single Apricot Perennial Mums? We just received quart sized plants!
More pumpkins have arrived!
|FROM WILMA: In mid-summer there was concern that few Monarch butterflies had been seen. Later in summer a few began to flit around, and we found several caterpillars. Just in the last week or so there have been many around the Garden Center. Hopefully, they will soon be floating on thermal air currents to their winter home in Mexico.|
Some of you have observed Monarchs “nectaring” on Tithonia (Mexican sunflower) growing at the back of the Garden Shop and have inquired as how to grow it. It is an annual that can be grown from bedding plants or seeds. Make a note on your calendar to plant them next May/June. Milkweed seed can be collected now; it needs a period of cold and should be planted right away or stored in the refrigerator until spring.
A shipment of native plants just arrived from a local grower. A Euonymus americana (Hearts-A-Bustin’) and Lindera (spicewood or spicebush) came home with me. Bill and I have already planted the Hearts-A-Bustin’ and have a spot picked out for the spicebush.
- NC Executive Order #169 state "Face coverings are still required in public when it is not possible to maintain social distancing from non-household members. In Phase 3, this requirement applies to any public place or business, indoor or outdoor." Link to full NC Executive Order #169.
Thank you for your consideration of other customers and our staff members. We want everyone to feel safe during their visit to Reems Creek Nursery. Our heartfelt thanks for your enthusiasm and support during this challenging time.
- Please help us comply with this Order by wearing a mask while shopping with us.
- Please keep 6’ away from other customers and staff as much as possible.
- Please stay home if you have a fever, a cough, or are sick.
- Please leave dogs home during this time to prevent congestion.
- Please load your own bagged goods at this time
- Cashiers are located outdoors and sometimes indoors.
- We have expanded our cleaning routines and we offer Sanitation Stations near our checkout stands - inside and outside. Our staff arrives prior to opening to allow us time to clean and sanitize before customers arrive.
|Now at Reems Creek! Visit Weaverville Tailgate Market every Wednesday from 2:30 to 6:00 at Reems Creek Nursery. Find out more on their website or their Facebook Page.||