|76 Monticello Rd. Weaverville, NC 828-645-3937 www.reemscreek.com|
HOURS: Mon - Sat: 9-6 Closed Sunday
50% Off Selected Perennials
HOLIDAY SHOP NOW OPEN! The elves have been sprinkling magic everywhere. Come visit!
|Our Garden Shop is looking very festive with lots of new product out on the shelves and holiday cheer sprinkled everywhere. Come on in for a relaxing shopping experience that includes gifts for all ages and Holiday décor.|
Advent Calendars – Advent calendars are such fun for kids of all ages. Hide a little treat in each drawer marking every day that Christmas gets closer. Put a little sparkle in in someone’s eyes!
Harmonious Wind Chimes – new shipment hand-tuned wind chimes. Handcrafted in Virginia, these quality wind chimes invite harmony and relaxation into your life. Each windchime is tuned to a certain key with its own personality. Made in the USA.
|- Beautiful Conifers - another West Coast shipment arrived this week and more coming next week!|
- Evergreen Shrubs & Hedge Shrubs
- Hellebores - Lenten Rose, evergreen for part shade, very early bloomer
- Uva Ursi - Bearberry, native groundcover for sun, medicinal
- Houseplants – Coming Soon!
Fall is a great time to plant trees, shrubs & perennials!
PERENNIAL SALE - 50% OFF selected Perennials. Fill out your garden at half the price!
|Modern Grapevine Wreath Zoom Workshop|
MODERN GRAPEVINE WREATH WORKSHOP - Zoom Hands-On Creative Crafting
Step-by-Step Zoom Presentation/2 Ticket Options
Saturday, Nov. 21, 2020 from 10 - 11:30 am
With Rachel Brownlee
Create your own modern grapevine wreath with a Boho flair! Step-by step, local floral artist Rachel Brownlee will lead us through crafting a welcoming contemporary wreath. We will embellish the rustic grapevine base with a mix of fresh-cut greenery, ivy, sea oats, feathers, pinecone, and dried oranges for a pop of cheerful color. Work along with Rachel via Zoom and your wreath should be ready to adorn your front door by the end of the workshop!
More Wreath info & buy tickets:
|Holiday Swag Zoom WorKshop|
HOLIDAY SWAG WORKSHOP - Zoom Hands-On Creative Crafting
Step-by-Step Zoom Presentation/2 Ticket Options
Saturday, Nov. 21, 2020 from 2 - 3:30 pm
With Ruth Gonzalez
Kick off the Holiday season with your friends and family - no matter where they are!
Make your own Holiday Swag using fresh & fragrant natural materials. In this hands-on workshop, Ruth Gonzalez will demonstrate, step-by-step, how to make your swag and help you create a beautiful holiday decoration that will add a warm welcome to your home throughout the holiday season. We will use a lovely mix of fresh-cut greenery and pinecones, and then embellish the swag with a cheerful holiday bow.
More Swag info & buy tickets:
| Three of My Favorite Things|
|FROM WILMA: After recent rain, wind, and timing of the fall season most deciduous trees have lost their leaves. A few are still hanging onto color including three of my favorite natives. Growing up in and still living in Beech Community I am partial to beech trees that hang onto their greenish/gold leaves for a while longer. Sweet gum trees are still showing color with varying yellow, burgundy, and green leaves. Hickory nut trees with their deep golden leaves are still showy. A friend has some on her property and shared some nuts with me - they are a tough nut to crack but very tasty! I also potted some hoping they will germinate to be planted for future generations.|
Oaks and other native trees in our region are hosts to hundreds of insect species that are an important part of our ecosystem as pollinators and food for birds and other wildlife. Fallen leaves provide places to overwinter as cocoons or pupa. Some burrow into the ground and bumblebees often hibernate under leaf litter. Gently raking leaves into flower beds and wild areas is a way to protect these wintering insects.
There is still time to plant native trees, shrubs, and perennials!
|Upcoming Holiday Events . . . |
Sat, Nov. 21|
- Holiday Open House – Sat. Nov 21
- Fresh Christmas Trees, Wreaths & Garland are here!!
- Modern Grapevine Wreath Zoom Workshop – Sat, Nov. 21, !0 AM
- Holiday Swag Zoom Workshop – Sat, Nov. 21, 2 PM
Sat, Nov. 28
- Visit Alpacas HERE! Last Penny Alpaca Farm & Small Business Saturday
Sat, Dec. 5
- Traditional Holiday Wreath Zoom Workshop – 10 AM, Link coming soon!
- Holiday Swag Zoom Workshop – 2 PM, Link coming soon!
|Hours: Mon thru Sat: 9-6, Closed Sunday|
- NC Executive Order #169 state "Face coverings are still required in public when it is not possible to maintain social distancing from non-household members. In Phase 3, this requirement applies to any public place or business, indoor or outdoor." Link to full NC Executive Order #169.
Thank you for your consideration of other customers and our staff members. We want everyone to feel safe during their visit to Reems Creek Nursery. Our heartfelt thanks for your enthusiasm and support during this challenging time.
- Please help us comply with this Order by wearing a mask while shopping with us.
- Please keep 6’ away from other customers and staff as much as possible.
- Please stay home if you have a fever, a cough, or are sick.
- Please leave dogs home during this time to prevent congestion.
- Please load your own bagged goods at this time
- Cashiers are located outdoors and sometimes indoors.
- We have expanded our cleaning routines and we offer Sanitation Stations near our checkout stands - inside and outside. Our staff arrives prior to opening to allow us time to clean and sanitize before customers arrive.
|Visit Weaverville Tailgate Winter Market every Wednesday from 2:00 to 5:00 at Reems Creek Nursery. Find out more on their website or their Facebook Page.|