|76 Monticello Rd. Weaverville, NC 828-645-3937 www.reemscreek.com|
HOURS: Mon - Sat: 9-6 Closed Sunday
- We're celebrating Perennial Gardening Month -
Your Perennial Purchase of $50 or more
on regularly priced perennials, including perennial grasses.
Excludes butterfly bush, shrubs, & mini-conifers.
Use this Perennial Coupon to stock up on pretty bloomers for sun or shade, groundcovers, sedums, ferns & hostas, vines, native perennials, and more.
Create a beautiful Pollinator Garden during Pollinator Month!
Reems Creek Nursery is a Sponsor of the Bee City USA-Asheville Pollination Celebration
Three tree & shrub shipments this week!
Japanese Maples – in a variety of sizes
Three perennial shipments arriving Friday!
Tall verbena - customer favorite!
|Plant now, feast later…on your own homegrown veggies!|
Our veggies are sustainably-raised on our Propagation Farm using organic methods.
Choose from Summer Squash, Winter Squash, Sweet Peppers, Hot Peppers, Tomatillos, Eggplant, Celeriac, Asparagus, Beans, and a limited supply of tomatoes.
| Wilma Loves These Customer Comments|
|FROM WILMA: |
It has been good to see lots of familiar faces as well as some new ones at the Garden Center this spring. In chatting with some of you I especially enjoy hearing plant related comments. A few I have heard are:
Summer doesn’t officially arrive until June 20th, but meteorologists consider June 1st the beginning of summer. After a few cold spells in May our plants are ready for summer weather. Stop by the Garden Center soon for lots of colorful summertime inspiration!
- “I came for one plant and “look” – I can’t get another plant on the cart”.
- “I was at an acquaintance’s house and while we were standing on her porch talking, I found myself absentmindedly deadheading her hanging baskets”.
- “I work in a professional office and must dress the part. Sometimes when I get home, I am so excited about my garden that I spend time in it before going in and changing into gardening clothes”.
- “I have had lots of loves in my life - I ‘m in love with my sweet wife and family; I love driving my sporty car; I loved the prestigious job I had before retirement; when I stopped in here today I found a new love - plants”.
Celebrating Pollinators & Perennial Plants in June
Zoom Online Workshop with Reems Creek Nursery
Plant a Pollinator Garden
Sat, June 19 at 10 am
With Ruth Gonzalez
Bee sweet to our pollinators, butterflies, and hummingbirds by creating a smorgasbord of beautiful blooming plants and butterfly host plants that provide much-needed habitat for pollinators. With an emphasis on native plants, these lively gardens are full of color, support wildlife, and bring you delight throughout the season. More info.
Pollinator Garden Tour
Sat, June 26
Two sessions: 10 am & 2 pm
With Tanya LaCorte & Ruth Gonzalez
In a very small space Reems Creek Nursery has created a beautiful garden that supports pollinators throughout the growing season. During this Pollinator Garden Tour we’ll have a casual discussion of our favorite plants, what we like about them, and demonstrate design considerations. We’ll showcase the native plants in our Habitat as they offer extra benefits to pollinators.
**Our tour is limited to 15 people per session.
Register for either session here.
We'll Be hosting Shanti Elixirs
Sat. June 12, June19, & June 26 from 10 AM -2 PM.
Shanti Elixirs are a delicious non-alcoholic beverage called Jun that is produced locally.
|Historic Montford Garden Tour - June 5|
|Reems Creek Nursery is proud to be a sponsor of the 2021 Historic Montford Garden Tour on Sat, June 5 from 10 to 5.|
The Garden Tour features 12 distinctive Montford Gardens in a variety of styles and settings – from historic to new – with live musicians performing at many of the gardens during the day.
Reserve your tickets online at https://montford.org/garden-tour, or buy tickets at the Asheville Visitor’s Center until sold out.
Thank you for your continued consideration of other customers and our staff members. Your support during this time has been amazing and we appreciate each and every one of you.
- North Carolina, via Executive Order 215, has revised its requirements on mask wearing. In most settings, it is now considered safe for vaccinated people to shop without a mask, both outdoors and indoors.
- We encourage unvaccinated people to continue wearing a mask in accordance with the new guidelines.
- Please stay home if you have a fever, a cough, or are sick.
- Link to full list of NC Executive Orders.