Two weeks after 50% of Albertans 12+ (born in 2009 or earlier) have received at least one dose, and hospitalizations are below 800 and declining. Effective June 1.
(Click above for full details)
Two weeks after 60% of Albertans 12+ (born in 2009 or earlier) have received at least one dose, and hospitalizations are below 500 and declining. Expected to be in effect mid-June.
- Youth and adult sports – resume with no restrictions, indoors and outdoors
Two weeks after 70% of Albertans 12+ (born in 2009 or earlier) have received at least one dose. Expected to be effective in late June or early July.
- All restrictions lifted, including ban on indoor social gatherings
- Isolation requirements for confirmed cases of COVID-19 and some protective measures in continuing care settings remain
What does this mean for soccer?
U4, U5 & U7 West Zone program will start the season on July 5th for 6 weeks. Tentative regular season play, based on Alberta Government Stage 2
- Alberta Soccer has advised that we will still have Covid protocols in place to keep participants as safe as possible. For full details, click here. Subject to change
- Our program is run by volunteer coaches, Please consider volunteering for your child's team. We provide coach training at not cost to you
no coaches = no program