|76 Monticello Rd. Weaverville, NC 828-645-3937 www.reemscreek.com|
HOURS: Mon - Sat: 9-6 Closed Sunday
Bloomin’ Bucks time is here, and we are well stocked with a fabulous selection of shrubs, beautiful perennials & annuals, houseplants, goodies in the Garden Shop, outdoor living items, and more!
|Redeem Your Bloomin’ Bucks Starting Friday!|
It's time to redeem your Blooming Bucks and get up to 50% off on in-stock merchandise - and we have LOTS of beautiful plants in stock right now!
Bloomin' Bucks starts Friday, July 9 at 9 am
About Bloomin' Bucks:
Get a great price – up to 50% off any in stock merchandise – on trees, shrubs, perennials, annuals, roses, gorgeous pottery, houseplants & succulents, terrarium fun, birdbaths, tools, gifts for all ages…and more! You decide!
How it works: You have 9 full days to spend your accumulated Bloomin’ Bucks® and enjoy a discount of up to 50% on ANY in-stock merchandise.
For instance…if you have $20 worth of Bucks in your account, you can get a $40 plant for half price OR get $20 off a larger purchase. To determine your Bloomin’ Bucks balance, check in at the Bloomin’ Bucks tent at the Garden Center when you arrive.
July Bloomin’ Bucks Dates: Friday, July 9 at 9 am thru Saturday, July 17 at 6 pm
- Bloomin’ Bucks® have no cash value and may not be used for special orders, previous purchases, consignment items, gift cards, or services.
- No additional Bloomin’ Bucks® will be issued in transactions where Bloomin’ Bucks® are utilized.
- Sorry, but in fairness to all of our customers we are unable to hold any unpaid items during Bloomin’ Bucks®. All previously tagged (unpaid) items will be moved back into stock prior to the Bloomin’ Bucks event.
- Bloomin’ Bucks® may be used in July or during our October Bloomin’ Bucks® event. Any unused Bloomin’ Bucks® will expire at the end of our October event.
|Mosquito Plant & Scented Geraniums|
|Citronella Scented Geranium, Pelargonium 'Citrosa', is also known as Mosquito Plant. The leaves are delightfully scented, the blooms are clusters of small lavender pink flowers, and it is reputed to keep mosquitos away. Along with Citronella (Mosquito Plant) we have an assortment of differently scented geraniums. All of them bring great leaf texture and fragrance to the garden. Rub the leaves to release the scent.|
Plant scented geraniums near a pathway where the leaves will be brushed in passing and the scent can be enjoyed regularly. They don’t mind a little crowding in the pot and it is best to let the soil dry out between watering. Terracotta pots make great containers since they are porous and allow the roots to breath. Plant in full sun and fertilize every two weeks.
This annual plant is great in containers and can be over-wintered indoors.
|July 8 Garden Tour Info - Check Your Email|
|Garden Tour is Full!|
Joel Cole ‘s Faer Hill Cottage Garden
Thursday, July 8...Rain or Shine!
To our wonderful surprise we had lots of people quickly register for Joel’s Garden Tour. To make the tour more fun and allow more distance for moving around the garden, we have broken the Garden Tour into three timed groups.
Pre-registered attendees received an email on Wednesday with the time their group should visit, where to park, and more details. Please check your spam folder if you have not seen the Garden Tour info in your email. We look forward to seeing everyone!
"Plant a Pollinator Garden" ZOOM PRESENTATION LINK
Here is the Passcode: @4#2Sz&9
Nurture nature - plant a pollinator garden!
Check out the 2021 Speaking of Gardening Symposium
August 13 & 14, Friday & Saturday We are a sponsor!
|Covid Mask Update|
Thank you for your continued consideration of other customers and our staff members. Your support during this time has been amazing and we appreciate each and every one of you.
- North Carolina, via Executive Order 215, has revised its requirements on mask wearing. In most settings, it is now considered safe for vaccinated people to shop without a mask, both outdoors and indoors.
- We encourage unvaccinated people to continue wearing a mask in accordance with the new guidelines.
- Please stay home if you have a fever, a cough, or are sick.
- Link to full list of NC Executive Orders.