What is The MAC?
- The MAC has been created around the concept of Periodization - The planned manipulation of training variables in order to maximize training adaptations and to prevent the onset of overtraining syndrome.
- “MAC” is short for “Macrocycle”. A macrocycle is an annual strength and conditioning program that works towards reaching optimum body composition (increased lean muscle tissue, decreased body fat) and peak performance.
- The Mac is broken into smaller training blocks called mesocycles. Each mesocycle represents an 8-Week block of training designed to accomplish a specific adaptation: Stabilization, Strength, Power, and Performance (See Picture Below).
- Each individual training session in the 8-Week mesocycle is referred to as a microcycle. This is the most important functional tool of planning because its structure and content determine the quality of the training.
Group Training Level of Difficulty Ranking System
Quick Details Snapshot
Includes Biannual Combine Challenge
What is The MAC Combine Challenge?
- The Mac Combine Challenge is a total of six fitness tests. Three testing strength and three testing performance (See Picture Below).
- Participants are broken into teams with their fitness scores added together and “challenging” the other teams to see whose team can score the most points.
- In addition to the fitness tests, participants may request a weigh-in, body fat assessment, and girth measurements taken. No points earned in these areas.
- The Combine Challenge is a fun way to help improve exercise adherence and therefore results!
- Team challenges are a great way to build powerful bonds with fellow team members and coaches.
- By starting/ending each year with the challenge and one half way through the year results can be monitored to assess for improvements and accountability.
Quick Details Snapshot
This truly is the ULTIMATE HEALTH, FITNESS, AND PERFORMANCE TRAINING PROGRAM!!
Please feel free to call/text or email me directly with any questions, etc.
Education + Exercise = Everlasting Success!!
The MAC follows a systematic, progressive, and evidence-based exercise program. If you would like to further your knowledge base on the science behind this program please check out our first ever...
Click on the picture below for more details!!
...Or simply contact Travis for further details!!!
(315)717-5712 (Call or Text Me Directly!!)