|76 Monticello Rd. Weaverville, NC 828-645-3937 www.reemscreek.com|
HOURS: Mon - Sat: 9-6 Closed Sunday
Holiday Shop Opens Monday, Nov. 1
|Use Your Bloomin' Bucks thru Sat. at 6 pm!|
|2021 Bloomin' Bucks expire on Sat, Oct. 30 at 6 pm. Use them!|
Use your 2021 Bloomin' Bucks to get up to 50% Off on any in-stock merchandise! Get a great price on trees, shrubs, perennials, annuals, pottery, houseplants & succulents, tools, garden art, gifts for all ages…and more. You decide!
How it works: Spend your accumulated Bloomin’ Bucks® and enjoy a discount of up to 50% on ANY in-stock merchandise.
For instance…if you have $20 worth of Bucks in your account, you can get a $40 plant for half price OR get $20 off a larger purchase. To determine your Bloomin’ Bucks balance, check in at the Bloomin’ Bucks table at the Garden Center when you arrive (or with a cashier if table not open).
- Bloomin’ Bucks® have no cash value and may not be used for special orders, previous purchases, consignment items, gift cards, Christmas/Holiday items (except for one specified group), or services.
- No additional Bloomin’ Bucks® will be issued in transactions where Bloomin’ Bucks® are utilized.
- No additional Bloomin' Bucks will be issued during our October Bloomin' Buck event.
- Any unused 2021 Bloomin’ Bucks® expire at 6 p.m. on Sat, Oct. 30.
- Sorry, but in fairness to all of our customers we are unable to hold any unpaid items during Bloomin’ Bucks®.
|Shop anywhere with your Bloomin' Bucks - shop for plants, gifts, or goods...in the Garden Center and in the Garden Shop! We have just received some new shipments too!|
Visit the Sun & Shade Perennial Section!
Fall Garden Veggies
Angel in the Garden Shop
Use your Bloomin' Bucks to get up to 50% Off any in-stock merchandise thru Sat. Oct, 30 at 6 pm! Bloomin' Bucks is our way of saying thank you to our customers!
|New Shipment Lenten Roses!|
New shipment of beautiful Lenten Roses. Also called Hellebores, this beautiful evergreen perennial is perfect for your shade garden year round and striking in the winter garden. Lenten Roses usually start blooming in late February/early March and they have an exceptionally long bloom period. Hellebores are actively growing this time of year. It is a perfect time to plant!
|2022 Seeds are arriving - Seeds speak to the passion of your gardening soul!|
We just set up a fresh seed rack in the Garden Shop with a wonderful selection. Get a jump on the season. Seeds make cheerful stocking stuffers too!
|Fall Color and a Little History|
|FROM WILMA: |
A “guru” on The Weather Channel was explaining why fall color is a week or so later this year. Summer rains and warm conditions are a couple of reasons. Great color is now showing on mountainsides, along roadsides, as well as in parks and neighborhoods around town.
Main Street Nature Park and Lake Louise Park are good places to walk while seeing a variety of plants including many natives. A beautiful new Community Center building with landscaping consisting of many native plants recently opened near Lake Louise Park. A museum (Dry Ridge Historical Museum) that showcases Weaverville is located in the building. Among many interesting displays there is an old ledger with notes from a nursery that was located in town in the early 1900's.
Get outside and enjoy the beautiful fall season!
1916/1917 Price List from Hamburg Nurseries, J.J. Reagan & Sons
Pictured above right: Apple Grafting List from Hamburg Nurseries
From the Dry Ridge Historical Museum Collection
Closeup of above left page
|Upcoming Fun - Save the Dates|
- Mon, Nov. 1: Holiday Shop Opens
- Sat, Nov. 20: Holiday Open House from 10-4
- Sat, Dec. 4: Reems Creek Hollday Affair from 10-2
Thank you for voting us #1 Nursery in WNC!
Our customers are the best.
We appreciate each and every one of you!
Covid Mask Update - Masks Required Indoors
Thank you for your continued consideration of other customers and our staff members. Your support during this time has been amazing and we appreciate each and every one of you.
- All people 5 years and older, regardless of vaccination status, are now required to wear a mask in all indoor public spaces in Buncombe County.
- Details: On August 18, 2021, the Buncombe County Board of Commissioners declared a Local State of Emergency requiring residents and visitors in any indoor spaces in public spaces to maximize protection from the Delta variant and prevent possibly spreading it to others. Effective immediately, indoor public spaces include business establishments, offices and workplaces, public transportation facilities and vehicles, and any indoor place the public is invited and allowed to enter and gather. The order applies to all people who are at least 5 years old, and face coverings are recommended for all people over the age of 2.
- Please stay home if you have a fever, a cough, or are sick.
- Link to full list of NC Executive Orders.