|Happy Holidays and best wishes for 2023|
Loving greetings. I hope this past year has been a good one for you, although I know that recent societal and economic challenges have been difficult for many of us. So, I would like to take this opportunity to offer my support in your practice and teaching of yoga.
* I invite you to watch the ongoing series of short mudra videos that I've been posting on Instagram: @yoga_mentor. After you've watched, please 'like', comment - and maybe even follow me. I will continue posting them until I begin teaching the "Mudras for Modern Life" course in on Wed, 8th Feb.
* I'm making a New Year's resolution to be more diligent in posting slightly longer recordings related to meditation, pranayama and yoga philosophy on my YouTube channel
* If we are not already 'friends' on FB, click here
Now that I've told you about my New Year's resolution, you might want to consider what yours will be in relation to your yoga practice.
- Would you like to Teach Meditation?
- Go more deeply into Pranayama?
- Learn and practise more Mudras?
- To assist you in achieving your goals, I am offering a year-long mentoring: Living the Yoga Life which emphasises the personal relationship between teacher and student, with concern for your unique needs. My view of the goal of yoga is that it should promote a steady transformation through experiment and regular practise. Living the Yoga Life is very much a self-paced programme.
- If you would like to learn more about yoga philosophy, I invite you to join the monthly 'swadhyaya-satsang' sessions
with best wishes for a happy holiday season and a joyous 2023