Many of you have been asking me which detox program is the best one to perform? There is no one best detox program. To better help all of you I am going to list the essential items needed for a comprehensive detox program, but the truth is you need to boost up the detoxification systems that are specifically weak in your body.
There are 2 major detoxification phases in the body that should be supported to help keep you healthy. Both phases require a host of B vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and fatty acids to work properly. None of these do any good if you can't absorb nutrients correctly. Listed Below is a sample protocol of what I would do for my own detox program. You should consult me or your family physician before starting any detoxification program.
Day 1. Fast = Fast for one full day and night drinking only water.
Week 1 =
1. Fiber - Start consuming a healthy fiber option such as Konsyl, which is gluten free. Start with one serving of fiber in water one time per day taking it an hour before dinner.
2. G.I. Revive - Take one serving of G.I. Revive powder two times per day between meals for three weeks. This will help heal irritated gut tissue, increase absorption, and restore normal digestive function.
3. Dairy - Remove all dairy products from your diet. This will help to decrese inflammation as most dairy products tend to make mucous and cause minor inflammation in the body.
4. Food - Eat small meals every 4 hours. No fast food, no alcohol.
Week 2 -
1. Fiber - Consume one serving of konsyl fiber two times per day one hour before meals.
2. Amino Acids = consume a protein powder that has a good blend of amino acids, such as Whey Cool from Designs for health. consume one serving three times per day.
3. Gluten - Remove Gluten from your diet. For a comprehensive list of foods that contain gluten search the internet. Try cosuming as many fresh vegetables as possible.
Week 3 -
1. Finish the G.I. Revive powder.
2. Start taking a multi vitamin and mineral of your choice, consult your doctor first.
3. Continue consuming Whey Cool protein powder.
4. Fiber = increase to one serving three times per day one hour prior to meals.
5. Food = Add organic vegetables to every meal, making half of your total meal consist of organic vegetables.
6. Avoid nightshade vegetables, celery, konzo, jimsonweed, and fava beans.
7. Vitamin C - Add three grams of Potent C powder into a glass of water and stir for thirty seconds. consume this every day. Ask your doctor before taking vitmain C if you have gout or kidney stones.
Week 4 =
1. Eat something every four hours.
2. Never eat fruit by itself, but eat fruit with nuts, seeds, fats, or meats.
3. use organic butter, extra virgin cold pressed olive oil- uncooked, and raw nuts to eat. Use coconut oil to cook with instead of vegetable or other oils.
4. Cut out all processed sugars, which means you can only eat vegetables, raw fruits, nuts, seeds, meats, and rices or grains that are gluten free.
5. Continue the potent C, vitamins, minerals, and fiber with these eating rules for the long term detox strategy.