Karuna is a Sanskrit word and is used in Hinduism, Buddhism and Zen. It is translated to mean any action that is taken to diminish the suffering of others and could also be translated as "compassionate action."
When individuals experience enlightenment, they report that all beings are known as one. Therefore, it is natural to extend compassionate action or Karuna to everyone without distinction because we are all one. As we help others and aid them in their healing process, all beings benefit. Because of the oneness of all beings, it is understood that Karuna is not only extended to others out of love, but also because it is an entirely logical thing to do.
We will participate in a full weekend training of Karuna Reiki® One & Two Practitioner level whereby you will come to understand the history of Karuna Reiki® as so above as so below.
* Help you to connect Karuna to your Spirit Guides
* Journey and meditate to healing the shadow self
* Lots Chanting and Toning with Karuna Reiki®
* Learn 8 Karuna Reiki Symbols
* Receive 4 Karuna Reiki II Attunements that connect you to the divine karuna healing energies.
* Plenty of Class practice time in giving & receiving Karuna Reiki® session among the group and much more as the class joins together in sharing, learning and healing.
* Receive your Karuna Reiki® Practitioners Certification after the Completion of the 2 day attendance and participation.
The Karuna Reiki® System was developed by William Rand and other healers at the International Center Of Reiki Training.