|The Modern Day Muse Facilitator Manual from Jill Badonsky|
This is the table of contents of the Facilitator Course.
Run groups based on the book, The Nine Modern Day Muses (and a Bodyguard): 10 Guides to Creative Inspiration
HOW TO RUN A MODERN DAY MUSE GROUP
WELCOME TO A NEW PATH
The Calling to Run a Creativity Workshop Series
RUNNING EXERCISES IN CLASS
QUALITIES OF A DYNAMIC MODERN DAY MUSE GROUP LEADER
Active Listening & Compassion
HONORING YOURSELF AS A MUSE GROUP FACILITATOR
Muse questions for Modern Day Muse Group Facilitators (MDMGF)
WORKING WITH CLIENTS
The Challenging Population
LESSON PLAN CLASS ONE: ENTERING THE GARDEN
• Introducing the Modern Day Muse journey, bonding, enthusiasm unleashed.
Establishing a rhythm of weekly rituals.
• Beginning the journey with a feeling of celebration.
• Summoning the Bodyguard.
LESSON PLAN CLASS Two
• To honor how the Bodyguard manifested during the week.
Encourage participation in the process.
• Summon Aha-phrodite, Muse of Paying Attention and Possibilities.
• Introduce the notion of awakening to the creative process and paying attention to the ever-new possibility of inspiration.
LESSON PLAN CLASS Three• Honor the efforts taken to elicit the energy of Aha-phrodite.
• Introduce the notion of thinking differently, imaginatively and innovatively.
• Summon Albert, the Muse of Imagination and Innovation.
LESSON PLAN CLASS Four• Honor the efforts taken to elicit the energy of Albert.
• Introduce the element of play to the Creative Process.
• Summon Bea Silly, the Muse of Play, Laughter and Dance.
LESSON PLAN CLASS Five• Honor the celebration of Bea Silly.
• Introduce the notion of taking good care of one’s self.
• Summon Muse Song the Muse of Nurturing, Pampering and Good Company.
LESSON PLAN CLASS Six• Honor the integration efforts made to bring Muse Song into existence.
• Introduce the notion of being process oriented vs. product oriented, of being in the process for discovery, growth and progress, of practice as essential.
• Summon Spills the Imp, Muse of Practice, Process and Imperfection
LESSON PLAN CLASS Seven
• Honor efforts made to elicit the energy of Spills the Imp.
• Introduce the notion of being authentic, listening and respecting ones’ own intuitive sense over the opinions of others, being confident
• Summon Audacity, the Muse of Uninhibited Uniqueness and Confidence
LESSON PLAN CLASS eight• Honor the efforts made to elicit the energy of Audacity
• Introduce the notion of letting go of the process, of gratitude as a conduit of inspiration and of diversion
• Summon Lull, The Muse of Pause, Diversion and Gratitude
LESSON PLAN CLASS nine
• To honor efforts made to elicit the presence of Lull.
• To introduce the notion of sublimating our darkness into our creativity.
• To learn about accepting the undesirable side of ourselves in order to free up the energy used to suppress it.
• Summon the Shadow Muse, the Muse of the Gifts of the Dark Side
LESSON PLAN CLASS ten
LESSON PLAN CLASS eleven
- To honor the efforts made to elicit the presence of the Shadow Muse.
• To introduce the notion of overcoming overwhelm, of starting and continuing with the process of realistic expectations.
• To structure and allure the mind into action habits.
• Summoning Marge, The Muse of Okay-Now-Let’s-Get-Started.
• To honor the efforts made to elicit the energy of Marge.
• To introduce the notion of the self as a Modern Day Muse and share how this manifests itself.
• To celebrate the end of the journey and the beginning of using the Modern Day Muses in all endeavors for the rest of their lives.
Logistics & Marketing
SET-UP & LOGISTICS
Set it Up
A MINI BUSINESS PLAN
MARKETING YOUR MUSE GROUP
Where to Begin
Follow-up Follow-up Follow-up
Creative Marketing Strategies
THE MUSES OF MARKETING MUSE GROUPS
Encouraging Repeat Business
Your License to Teach Muse Groups
TOPICS FOR USE IN CREATIVITY COACHING GROUPS
A SLICE OF PERFORMANCE ART
DREAM FORTIFICATION HANDOUT
THE LIZZIE WANN EXERCISE
MUSE CIRCLE CODE OF CONSIDERATION
QUESTIONS FROM THE MODERN DAY MUSES
THE ANATOMY OF A SUCCESSFUL MUSE JOURNEYER
THE THREE HOUR WORKSHOP
USING MODERN DAY MUSE GROUPS AS COACHING CIRCLES