|Class Begins Again |
Tuesday, May 3 at 11 am pacific/ 2pm eastern
| The scoop about The Company Muse|
Here's a class for you if want to build a business or get yourself or a product out there, and you hate marketing. I used to hate it until I discovered I had belief systems holding me back and didn't realize how easy and fun business-building could be. I want to share that with you without sounding like a commercial, but I think I just did.
Previous Call about The Company Muse at this link.
This Class is For You If:
- You hate marketing. Period. Marketing is just not you: asking for business, talking about money, spending your time drumming up interested parties. You want to work for yourself but would rather eat dirt than market. It feels sleazy.
- Your belief system is working against you. (You don't think anyone would want what you do, you think marketing has to be a certain way in order for it to work).
- You are easily overwhelmed in the area of marketing.
- You've tried other on-line marketing programs and their influence quickly faded, they offered cookie-cutter solutions, or they overwhelmed you.
- You are derailed when looking at what other people are doing.
- You are resistant and rebellious (in other words: creative)
- You are passionate about what you do.
- You respond to showing up for yourself in a gentle, compassionate structure.
- You are a coach and want to help your clients build their business in a way that's not overwhelming, is unique, and is proven to work.
How to sign-up if you're ready to join me.
Classes weekly with the techniques and direction of Jill Badonsky and business coach, Natalie Marie Collins
Basic: Weekly Kaizen-Muse filled calls with direction, support, encouragement, and time to actually get some steps done. Plus one recording if you have to miss a class.
Basic Plus: Calls plus all recordings.
Cost: Subscribe monthly (You can unsubscribe anytime on your Paypal)
Basic: $97/monthly (recording for one missed call/monthly) ($300 value!!!) Try one month, or receive continued support by staying monthly.
Basic Plus $127monthly With all MP3 downloadable recordings
If you are in KMC3 or planning on taking the KMCC training in August
$ Basic 94/monthly
$ Basic Plus 124/month for all downloadable recordings
|Why this class works:|
- We address subconscious patterns that can derail your best intentions and keep you from moving forward.
- The program is designed in small step, non-linear fashion so there's not a lot of pressure and no overwhelm.
- You receive individual support for wherever you are in your process from having done nothing at all, to having an up and running marketing plan.
- Kaizen-Muse Creativity Coaching tools are applied - what you learn in this program can improve every other area of your creative life.
- Jill (that would be me) has been test-driving these techniques since 1997.
Here's feedback about a few of the things that helped from the last class:
I've participated in so many online and real life coachings to work on my marketing and selling, but none have gone as deep as our Tuesdays already have. I feel deeply appreciated as my creative self and the inner material that has
kept me from implementing or even finishing the previous coachings is now
finally going somewhere. I really appreciate your take on this. <3 ~Marie D. Tiger Mikkonen, Artist
- Not feeling alone in my challenges
- Being in group that's supportive not overwhelming
- Seeing Kaizen-Muse principles applied to business building
- Finding out antidotes to comparing myself to everything out there and debunking competition
- Having a community
- Inspiring energy
- Having money issues, overwhelm, and resistance addressed
I love The Company Muse. It applies the kind, gentle, intuitive, small steps of Kaizen-Muse Creativity Coaching to building your business and deepening your creative voice -without self-sabotage, overwhelm, and avoidance.
"You gave me GREAT HOPE! You 'get' artists because you are one so very well! I've heard no one out there really understand the artist's brain, tendencies, etc. especially when bring our creative ideas and inspirations to pass no matter what arena of life they are in! After the call, I feel there is help available to me that can get me from where I am to where I want to be!! Thanks again for the call!!" ~Michele
Company Muse makes it easy to start taking the tiny steps you need to get your work out there with gentleness, enjoyment, and ease. Be in a community where the sensitivities, rebellious nature, and eccentricities of being creative are honored. Your dream is worth it.
Many business programs deal out everything you need to do to be successful, but they don't address the overwhelm, the chaos, self-sabotage, toxic comparison, and immobilizing perfectionism that happens when you're creative. These are normal responses but they need to be tweaked in order for us to succeed. You can do everything right but if your belief system and self-talk aren't working for you, you'll probably want to jump ship.
|Jill Badonsky, M.Ed. founder Kaizen-Muse Creativity Coaching Certification Training, multimedia artist, corporate drop-out, author/illustrator of three creativity books including The Muse is IN: AN Owner's Manual to Your Creativity, The Awe-manac and The Nine Modern Day Muses (and a Bodyguard) www.themuseisin.com www.kaizenmuse.com|
Natalie Marie Collins: Natalie Marie Collins survived 13 years inside the corporate world. She knew there had to be a better way and figured out how to make a living by taking her office skills home and started working as a Virtual Assistant, learned the ropes of how to create membership areas, branding, marketing, digital products, sales funnels and so much more.
She now coaches others on how to build a solid online business by sharing her vast knowledge with others on how they can have an easier and better life through patterns and rhythms that work. She also helps others with the clarity they need in their business + life and practical, actionable steps to be able to move forward and create the business that is right for them.