Everyone’s feedback has been exceptional; thank you so very much. At this point in time, we’ve got all reported issues fixed and pushed to the beta site, which include:
1. Subscriber updates (adds, edits, moves, deletes, and CSV uploads)
2. Navigational fixes with pop-ups related to the top-right corner (username, logout, etc)
- Please note: you can now switch back to the live site by simply clicking on the beta logo (top-right)
3. Some OSX and Safari fixes related to buttons getting ignored (weird, right?)
4. Custom footers are now available from your User settings
We are halfway through our ramp-up period and getting lots of great use of the new interface. I’m looking forward to a May 1st push of the beta to our live site. If you haven’t checked it out, get familiar as-soon-as-possible.
Thank you again for your continued support.