About this Feature The Enterprise tool allows users to create and share newsletters, templates, and media with a network of linked sub-accounts. Enterprise accounts are ideal for businesses with multiple branches, locations, or outlets who need to create uniform email content to be issued from multiple sources. Enterprise accounts are available as an upgrade to standard MyNewsletterBuilder accounts. Once you have subscribed to the Enterprise service, you will need to provide MNB’s support team with a list of any MNB accounts that need to be added as sub-accounts. We will need approval from the sub-account holders as well. Once in place, you will be able to share content with all linked sub-accounts through the Enterprise menu.
How to Use this Feature On the main menu, hover over “Accounts” and select “Enterprise” to be directed to the on the Enterprise tab in the sub-menu at the top of your screen. This will take you to the Enterprise Account Services page, where you can review your account summary, search sub-accounts, manage sub-account groups, push, share, and send content.[+] Summary
- Username. This is the MyNewsletterBuilder-specific username of each Sub-Account.
- Name. This is the first and last name of the Sub-Account holder.
- Subscribers. This is the number of subscribers the user has in their Sub-Account.
- Mailed. This is the number of email newsletters issued by the Sub-Account holder.
- Last Send. This is the date on which the Sub-Account holder issued their most recent email newsletter.
- Options. This category will display an “Inactive” status for all Sub-Accounts that are no longer current. Active Sub-Accounts will display a “Log In” status. Click this function to navigate to the Dashboard of that user’s account. From there, you’ll have access to all of the standard functions of that account.
View. Adjust the number of listed returns by using the drop down menu under View in the display menu. You can select between 25, 50, 75 and 100 sub-accounts to display.
Actions. The Actions tools allow you to further organize your linked sub-accounts by copying or moving each to Groups within your Enterprise account.
- Copy to Group. The “Copy to Group” feature allows you to add sub-accounts to a group within your Enterprise account without removing them from their current group. Select the desired sub-account(s) by clicking the checkbox next to each user name, then click “Copy to Group.” This will take you to a separate page displaying each of the Groups you have created within your Enterprise Account. Click on the desired group to complete the transaction.
- Move to Group. This allows you to remove a sub-account from their current group and places them in the new selected group. Select the desired sub-account(s) by clicking the checkbox next to each user name, and then click “Move to Group.” This will take you to a separate page displaying each of the Groups you have created within your Enterprise Account. Click on the desired group to complete the transaction.
- Edit this group. Clicking on the “Edit this Group” button will take you to the Edit Group page. There you’ll have the option to adjust the group name, description and whether or not the group is listed on the sub-account signup form. Click the Update button to save any changes.
- Delete this group. When you click on the “Delete this Group” button, you will be directed to a Delete Group prompt. When you remove a group from you Enterprise account, any sub-accounts not listed in another group will no longer be linked to your account.
- Username. This is the MyNewsletterBuilder-specific username of each sub-account.
- Name. This is the first and last name of the sub-account holder.
- Subscribers. This is the number of subscribers the user has in their sub-account.
- Mailed. This is the number of email newsletters issued by the sub-account holder.
- Last Send. This is the date on which the sub-account holder issued their most recent email newsletter.
- Options. This category will display an “Inactive” status for all sub-accounts that are no longer current. Active sub-accounts will display a “Log In” status allowing you to enter and use their account as you would your own. Clicking the Log In function from the options column will take you to the dashboard of that user’s account. From there, you’ll have access to all of standard functions of that account.
- Copy to group. This will copy any selected sub-account(s) to the group of your choice without removing them from their current group.
- Move to group. This will copy any selected sub-account(s) to the group of your choice and remove them from their current group.
- Remove from [group name]. This will remove any selected sub-accounts from their current group. If they are only linked to your enterprise account through their current group (and no other), they will no longer be linked to your account.
Group Reports. At the bottom of the group page, you have the option of creating reports about that group. You can create a report that shows the groups’ subscribes, unsubscribes, or the master list of subscribers for any or all of the sub-accounts in that group. To create a report:
- Step 1: Select the type of report you want to produce.
- Step 2: For Subscribes or Unsubscribes, select the date range for your report. For obtaining a master list, select from active removed or pending subscribers, or any combination of the 3.
- Step 1: Select a Newsletter. Using the “Select a Newsletter” tool, click on the drop down menu to choose a newsletter from your newsletter archive.
- Step 2: Select Group(s). Next, you’ll see the “Select Group(s)” tool on the right. Click the selection boxes next to each of the group names to which you’d like to push the newsletter.
- Push. When you have chosen a newsletter and recipient group(s), click the green “Push” button at the bottom of the screen. This will distribute the newsletter to all of the sub-accounts assigned to the selected group. The newsletter will appear in the drafts section of their newsletter archive. This can be located by navigating to “Newsletters” on the main menu, and selecting “View”. sub-account holders will be able to edit the newsletter before sending.
- Step 1: Select a Newsletter. Using the “Select a Newsletter” tool, choose one of your newsletters to send.
- Step 2: Scheduled. Below “Select a Newsletter,” you can select the date and time to send the selected newsletter using the drop down menus to select the month, day, and time to send.
- Step 3: Select Group(s). Finally, select the sub-account groups that you will send your newsletter through.
- Send. Once you have selected a newsletter, sending time and group or groups, click the green “Send” button at the bottom of your screen to complete the transaction. Your selected newsletter will be pushed to all of the sub-accounts linked to the group you selected, and then scheduled to send from those accounts on the chosen time and date. You will see a confirmation message appear above the “Send Content” header after you click “Send.”
- Step 1: Select Content. Directly below the “Share Content” header, you can select any Snippet, newsletter, custom template or Genie template currently in your account. To select the item you’d like to share, click on any of the four category names (Snippet, newsletter, etc…), and then click on the item in the drop down list next to each category name. Note: You can only share one item at a time.
- Step 2: Select Accounts. On the right, choose from any or all existing group(s) in your Enterprise account, or select to share the item with “All Signups” – this will automatically issue the item to all new sub-accounts linked to your Enterprise account in the future, regardless of which group they are assigned to.
- Share. Once you have selected an item and a group, or groups, click the green “Share” button at the bottom of your screen. This will add the item to your “Shared Content” list, and automatically issue the item to all sub-accounts linked to your enterprise account in the future.
- Edit. If you would like to remove any item from your “Shared Content” list, click on “Edit” under the “Tools” menu in the left side column of the “Share Content” page. This will take you to a list of all the items set to share from your Enterprise account. To remove any item, simply click the green “Remove” button next to each item name. You’ll be prompted with a confirmation pop-up asking you to confirm your removal. Click “OK” to complete or “Cancel” to abort.
Best Uses The Enterprise account management system is ideal for franchised businesses, organizations with multiple locations, or affiliate programs. Enterprise accounts are great ways to create a uniform, branded message and still allow for personal or customized touches. Try building brand-centric newsletters in your master account to ensure essential content is presented the way you want, but leave room for each sub-account to add information relevant to their specific client base or network, such as regional news, contact information, or local specials.